JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
opanda4
BodyLanguage
me
7 posters

STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE ON FACEBOOK!

me
    me

Number of posts : 192
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, JESSE, swimming and chillin with my girls ;D

STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE ON FACEBOOK! Empty STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE ON FACEBOOK!

Post  me Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 pm

you all may of heard that jesse and kayleigh murray WERE getting married.well a poser of jesse sent her a message saying that they are not getting married.WE NEED TO STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE MCCARTNEY!kayleigh is really upset now and please help me stop the fakes of jesse!i would usually not want them to be getting married but please help me.and also make Victoria Saron one of your friends on facebook.Victoria Saron is me if you didn't know that already.please please help me stop the fakes of jesse.
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE ON FACEBOOK! Empty Re: STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE ON FACEBOOK!

Post  BodyLanguage Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 am

waste of time
    me
    me

STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE ON FACEBOOK! Empty Re: STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE ON FACEBOOK!

Post  me Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:07 am

if you think that's a waste of time,then don't do it.but some people might want to help! Rolling Eyes
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:45 am

Im sorry, but like I said before, this is a LIE!! :/
    Agus

Number of posts : 26

Post  Agus Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:02 pm

first of all.. who is kayleigh murray?? jesse is getting married? hah anyway... of course it sucks that there are so many posers but I guess there's nothing we can do about it.. I mean, as long as jesse is famous there's always gonna be somebody who is going to create a fake account.. I don't see the fun of it but they do it..... it sucks.. but the only thing I can think you can do is to report that person's account
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Agus wrote:first of all.. who is kayleigh murray?? jesse is getting married? hah anyway... of course it sucks that there are so many posers but I guess there's nothing we can do about it.. I mean, as long as jesse is famous there's always gonna be somebody who is going to create a fake account.. I don't see the fun of it but they do it..... it sucks.. but the only thing I can think you can do is to report that person's account

I kinda agree.. I mean, we really cant stop it.. There is always gonna be posers.
    Dont get me wrong.. I think it's great that you think about that we need to do something about it.. But we really cant do anything about it. I'm sorry..
    And yeah.. who is kayleigh murray? haven't really heard of her before. lol Razz
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:15 pm

me wrote:you all may of heard that jesse and kayleigh murray WERE getting married.well a poser of jesse sent her a message saying that they are not getting married.WE NEED TO STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE MCCARTNEY!kayleigh is really upset now and please help me stop the fakes of jesse!i would usually not want them to be getting married but please help me.and also make Victoria Saron one of your friends on facebook.Victoria Saron is me if you didn't know that already.please please help me stop the fakes of jesse.

Hmmm.. If jesse is marrying Kaleigh or whatever her name is! I wonder y he doesn't have a "K" necklace on instead of "L" necklace on. Jesse is NOT getting married to Kaleigh. This is lie and yes posers need 2 be stop but this garbage also needs to be STOP! He isn't dating or getting married to a Kaleigh!!
    me
    me

Post  me Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 pm

ok i do believe you all.sorry i wasted ur time. Sad
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Post  ILuvJmac86 Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm

me wrote:ok i do believe you all.sorry i wasted ur time. Sad

I wasn't trying to be mean about it to you. It wasn't my intention to and I'm sorry if I came across like that, but I know for a fact that Kaliegh Murray is a fraud and she is NOT marrying or even dating Jesse! I feel sorry for this girl cuz she is probably is lonely she may even have not a good family life and she is crying out for attention and love from people and so she created that she is dating Jesse so people would start recognizing her as an individual so she could be loved by people, but again she is NOT dating Jesse Now or Ever has been dating him. I'm sorry!
    Agus

Number of posts : 26

Post  Agus Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 pm

it's ok.. you haven't wasted our time.. don't worry.
    I just searched her name on facebook and you can tell she's lying by just looking at her page and the supossedly fb of jesse's siblings.. you can see it's almost the same typing style, with the hearts and everything...
    As to what to do with posers, it's always going to be like this. Back on time, it used to be icq, then msn, then myspace and now fb.. as long as the person's famous there will be people who have nothing to do with their time and create fake accounts.... as I told you, if you wanna do something the only thing I can suggest is reporting that facebook account and it might be deleted then..... sorry, but that's the only thing I can think of right now.
    me
    me

Post  me Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 pm

ILuvJmac86 wrote:
    me wrote:ok i do believe you all.sorry i wasted ur time. Sad

I wasn't trying to be mean about it to you. It wasn't my intention to and I'm sorry if I came across like that, but I know for a fact that Kaliegh Murray is a fraud and she is NOT marrying or even dating Jesse! I feel sorry for this girl cuz she is probably is lonely she may even have not a good family life and she is crying out for attention and love from people and so she created that she is dating Jesse so people would start recognizing her as an individual so she could be loved by people, but again she is NOT dating Jesse Now or Ever has been dating him. I'm sorry!
    i'm not mad or sad.but thanx for appologizing because when all these people say that it kinda hurts.the only reason i believed that was because lea mccartney said that they were getting married,but she might be a poser too maybe.the main thing is i'm not mad or sad. STOP THE FAKES OF JESSE ON FACEBOOK! 110686
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Post  ILuvJmac86 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Agus wrote:it's ok.. you haven't wasted our time.. don't worry.
    I just searched her name on facebook and you can tell she's lying by just looking at her page and the supossedly fb of jesse's siblings.. you can see it's almost the same typing style, with the hearts and everything...
    As to what to do with posers, it's always going to be like this. Back on time, it used to be icq, then msn, then myspace and now fb.. as long as the person's famous there will be people who have nothing to do with their time and create fake accounts.... as I told you, if you wanna do something the only thing I can suggest is reporting that facebook account and it might be deleted then..... sorry, but that's the only thing I can think of right now.

you are totally right about all the "McCartney's" posers on her facebook~it's her making fake account like Lea and others or it's her friends doing it, but I'm not going let this get to me. There are tons of posers out there and when Jesse is serious with someone and if it's the right time to come out and tell the public he will. Don't believe in rumors until you hear it from Jesse himself I love you
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:05 pm

i've never even heard of this Kayliegh Murray rumor??
    and we have tried to get rid of poser. it never works, its a waste of time :/
    me
    me

Post  me Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm

i think i got it now guys.you don't have to be wasting ur time on this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:19 am