JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
Skysthelimit
JMacLover09
Agus
Jmaclover89
ILoveJesseMac
JesseMacNY
10 posters

Jesse's Quotes About Katie

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Jesse's Quotes About Katie Empty Jesse's Quotes About Katie

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

This is Old,but i was going through my Mozilla Firefox favorites and found these and thought some of you might like too see these!.

Jesse About Katie

"Katie and I have been together for a year and a half. I tried to pretend I was single in the beginning and then I realised you don't have to lie. I figured out that you can't win with fans as far as telling them you don't have a girlfriend is concerned. The first seven years, when I didn't have a girlfriend, they all thought something was wrong with me. Then if you have a girlfriend they all hate you. I leave it at, 'Yes. I have a girlfriend and she is a very sweet girl'. I don't go around talking about it because I don't want to upset my fans. There is a fine line there."

"I just figured I needed some sort of sanity in my life, someone to calm me down and she did that for me. She's a really great girl - I'm a very lucky guy."

"I think most of my fans are pretty cool with us being together - but there are definitely girls out there that are really not OK with it at all. She's got a couple of ... uh ... just let's just, when she's online, they really eat her up. She's OK, I guess she kind of expected it. I just try to keep her off the Internet!" - When asked how fans treat Katie.

"No, no! I've known her for about five years, from way back! She lives in LA, so when I moved there more recently we started hanging out, and something just clicked between us. It was just one of those things!" - When asked if he and Katie met on the set of "She's No You".

"I do have a girlfriend in Los Angeles, a very sweet girl who I've been dating for five months. It's really tough at times traveling a lot and stuff. I'm going on tour for seven weeks. So on my days off I'll try and fly back home and whenever she can she'll fly out to where I'm on tour ... She's a very established actress right now."

"I try to keep that quiet unless it is asked but yeah, I have a girlfriend and she is a great girl. I really trust her and care about her and we have been together almost a year."

Are you and Katie still together and going strong?
    Yeah, we're going nice and strong, it's been 10 months now!
    Do you think it will last forever?
    Hey man, I never say never!

But so many girls want a piece of Jesse McCartney! Do you ever feel tempted?
    No, I'm not big on temptation. It's a different kind of love with this one particular girl. It's not all hype. It's real.

Do you want to get married, have babies, and do all that stuff?
    Not right now, but definitely in the future.

Do you think you'll play 'Beautiful Soul' as your wedding song?
    Absolutely not!

Why not?
    I'm gonna try keep my career seperate from my ... wedding ... [laughs] I'll probably play a Stevie Wonder or a Marvin Gaye song.

"She's my best friend. We've been best friends for a long time, and it was just really cool and natural that our relationship developed the way it did."

"I do have a prom date lined up. I have a girlfriend. Her prom is in May and my prom is in June. We're going to fly over together. I'm doing double prom duty."

"Her name is Katie Cassidy. We met a few years ago. She dated one of my buddies in Dream Street for a while. We both moved out here. With approval from him, of course, and phone call from him, it happened. We're having a great time together." - When asked who he was dating.

"He's my best friend. He approached me. He was like, ?Go. I'm telling you.? He lives in NY and it was a long distance, over-the-phone thing and he has a serious girlfriend now." - When asked if Greg was ok with Jesse and Katie dating.

"We'd only been together for a really short time. It was still very fresh, and we didn't want too many people to know about it." - About the "She's No You" video.

"It can be hard for her, with all the girls around me all the time. I mean, one day I was in Australia, and there were over 3,000 girls there! But she doesn't get uncomfortable because she knows I'm all about her. She's an awesome person and the greatest girl, and she knows how I feel about her. She has no reason to be".
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Jesse's Quotes About Katie Empty Re: Jesse's Quotes About Katie

Post  ILoveJesseMac Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Aww.. How cute! I really hope they get back together.. They have too!!
    They are so perfect for each other.. And he's so crazy about her.. Or he was, but I'm sure he still is..
    Thanks. for posting.. It's so cute..
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:46 pm

ILoveJesseMac wrote:Aww.. How cute! I really hope they get back together.. They have too!!
    They are so perfect for each other.. And he's so crazy about her.. Or he was, but I'm sure he still is..
    Thanks. for posting.. It's so cute..

Razz You're welcome lol
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:01 pm

so cute thanks
    Agus

Number of posts : 26

Post  Agus Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:28 pm

cool quotes.. but hasn't it been like 3 years since they broke up?
    anyway, good job!!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 pm

aw, that was cute - thank you. yeah, i was definately a supporter in their relationship. haha
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Aw these were cute! Thanks for posting!
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 am

So cute! Very Happy
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 am

oohhh my Jesse <33 he's soo sweet <333 They were soo cute together Sad( Why did they have to break up???
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Agus wrote:cool quotes.. but hasn't it been like 3 years since they broke up?
    anyway, good job!!

yes,it has been.But like i explained,i found these,i had them saved and i know alot of fans miss the 2 of them together so..I decided to post them.Thank you for reading Smile
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:52 pm

ohmygosh! these are soo cute:)
    they were so good together. but im not gonna lie, i was jealous haha
    she was the only "girlfriend" i liked too... though some of the people i am thinking of may not have actually been going out with him... haha just sayyin:)
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Surprised Very Happy Razz Glad everyone is enjoying these Smile lol.
    ILYJesseXOXO
    ILYJesseXOXO

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : Twitter: JesseMacJunkie YouTube: debbyellen1 Formspring: ILYJesse

Jesse's Quotes About Katie Empty katie and jesse

Post  ILYJesseXOXO Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:16 pm

I read a recent post of Lea's (Jesse's sister) that she really likes Katie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 pm