JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
JessexBroadway
l0vinxJeSsE
jessecraze
7 posters

OMG! I just saw a commercial for Jesse's cd!!!!!

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

OMG! I just saw a commercial for Jesse's cd!!!!! Empty OMG! I just saw a commercial for Jesse's cd!!!!!

Post  jessecraze Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm watching greek and there was just a commercial for Jesse's cd, by Best Buy!!!!!!
    Wooooooooooooo! I littleraly lost myself, when I saw it. I was not exspecting it and Jesse's picture comes on the screen and I flipped out!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone else happen to see it? (I soo can not wait to buy the cd tomarrow) bounce
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

OMG! I just saw a commercial for Jesse's cd!!!!! Empty Re: OMG! I just saw a commercial for Jesse's cd!!!!!

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:22 pm

I was JUST coming on here to post that!

I saw it!

That's great! I hope they show the commercial more on other stations to get the album more out there. I was just really excited when I saw it. Smile I was just sitting here during the commercials on Greek and I was on my computer typing something to my friend and I just heard the music for Leavin' and I was like "Oh My God!"

Plus, Jesse looks gorgeous tonight on Greek and he's doing amazing. <3
    He's very smiley too! haha.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

OMG! I just saw a commercial for Jesse's cd!!!!! Empty Re: OMG! I just saw a commercial for Jesse's cd!!!!!

Post  jessecraze Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I was JUST coming on here to post that!

I saw it!

That's great! I hope they show the commercial more on other stations to get the album more out there. I was just really excited when I saw it. Smile

Plus, Jesse looks gorgeous tonight on Greek. <3

Ahhhhhhhhh! I AGREE!!!!!! Smile
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 pm

I SAWWW:D
    i was like omgg Jesse! <3 Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:39 pm

I LOVED THE COMMERCIAL AND I LOVED GREEK! (JESSE LOOKED SOO GORGEOUS. OW OW) HEHE <333333333333333
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:44 pm

im at Walmart right now!!!Very Happy..pssh i wish hahah im going to target tomorrow to buy mine..ughhh im sooo physced!!! dont 4get regis and kelly

p.s. i dont feel like wasteing a topic but does Jesse have a Twitter Neutral
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:53 pm

jmachoney wrote:im at Walmart right now!!!Very Happy..pssh i wish hahah im going to target tomorrow to buy mine..ughhh im sooo physced!!! dont 4get regis and kelly

p.s. i dont feel like wasteing a topic but does Jesse have a Twitter Neutral

I'm DVRing Regis and Kelly tomorrow. My Easter Break starts tomorrow, so after school I'm getting the new album, coming home, watching Jesse perform and then listening to his new songs a million times until I learn all the words. haha. What a relaxing day it will be tomorrow. lol. Can't wait!

No he doesn't have a Twitter...yet. He says he's thinking about it but he doesn't have one right now.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:00 pm

yeah sadly i do have to TiVo mine also:( but yeah...i cant wait your lucky ur break starts early! mine start friday. But are you serious he doesnt have one yet..no wonder "that jesse" is soo nice..hes a great poser whoever it is
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:01 am

jmachoney wrote:yeah sadly i do have to TiVo mine also:( but yeah...i cant wait your lucky ur break starts early! mine start friday. But are you serious he doesnt have one yet..no wonder "that jesse" is soo nice..hes a great poser whoever it is

Yup I'm pretty sure Jesse doesn't have a Twitter. He answered it on a few recent interviews and if I remember, he answered it on the live webcast too. :]

He'll probably end up getting one soon and when he does I'm sure he'll let us know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    jmachoney wrote:yeah sadly i do have to TiVo mine also:( but yeah...i cant wait your lucky ur break starts early! mine start friday. But are you serious he doesnt have one yet..no wonder "that jesse" is soo nice..hes a great poser whoever it is

Yup I'm pretty sure Jesse doesn't have a Twitter. He answered it on a few recent interviews and if I remember, he answered it on the live webcast too. :]

He'll probably end up getting one soon and when he does I'm sure he'll let us know.

YES <3333
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 pm

i saw that too!!
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Jesse looks soooooooo SEXII on the tv!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:51 am