JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Make sure you tweet #HappyBdayJMac nothing else

nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

Make sure you tweet #HappyBdayJMac nothing else Empty Make sure you tweet #HappyBdayJMac nothing else

Post  nadzrox12 Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 am

We have to make sure everyone tweets the same thing cos if not there's no point of it :/ so let everyone know please that's it's #HappyBdayJMac Very Happy btw it's also leighton meester's birthday on the same day too so we might have competition lol
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Make sure you tweet #HappyBdayJMac nothing else Empty Re: Make sure you tweet #HappyBdayJMac nothing else

Post  NikajMac Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:49 am

Kristen Stewarts Bithday too Razz WHEN ARE WE GONNA START? I need to know that, because Germany and USA have 9 hours/6 hours difference... Sad
    nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

Make sure you tweet #HappyBdayJMac nothing else Empty Re: Make sure you tweet #HappyBdayJMac nothing else

Post  nadzrox12 Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:46 am

Hmmm...probs start two days b4 or something?? Like I live in Australia soo i have to start earlier since I'm a day ahead. I've seen most ppl starting already so if you want u can start now Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:30 am