JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these!

JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these! Empty My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these!

Post  JMacFan09 Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:29 pm

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these! Empty Re: My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these!

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:20 am

Well, most of the time, I feel indifferent when looking at his photos. Sometimes he looks hot, but there're times when he looks pretty awful Razz . But when he SPEAKS, gosh, no girl in this world could resist Jesse McCartney. He's naturally charming and hot. That comes from his confidence. And a confident man is nothing but attractive.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these! Empty Re: My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these!

Post  adriiii Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:04 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:Well, most of the time, I feel indifferent when looking at his photos. Sometimes he looks hot, but there're times when he looks pretty awful Razz . But when he SPEAKS, gosh, no girl in this world could resist Jesse McCartney. He's naturally charming and hot. That comes from his confidence. And a confident man is nothing but attractive.

I totally agree with you! It really gets to me when people suddenly don't like him anymore based on a bad picture... there's a LOT more to him than just looks! Maybe when I first saw him (Summerland) it was pretty much about looks, but as I got to know him more I realized how amazing he actually is as person and his talent is just incredible! Very Happy

Anyway, I wonder what it's like to have a bunch of pictures out there of yourself you probably don't know about..like these 'spur of the moment' type! lol Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed May 12, 2010 6:45 am

adriiii wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:Well, most of the time, I feel indifferent when looking at his photos. Sometimes he looks hot, but there're times when he looks pretty awful Razz . But when he SPEAKS, gosh, no girl in this world could resist Jesse McCartney. He's naturally charming and hot. That comes from his confidence. And a confident man is nothing but attractive.

I totally agree with you! It really gets to me when people suddenly don't like him anymore based on a bad picture... there's a LOT more to him than just looks! Maybe when I first saw him (Summerland) it was pretty much about looks, but as I got to know him more I realized how amazing he actually is as person and his talent is just incredible! Very Happy

It's like you took the words right out of my mouth Very Happy

I love Jesse, and I will love him forever and always My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these! 690817 My friend and I nearly screamed when we saw these! 690817 no matter what^^ Smile) he's a.m.a.z.i.n.g in anyway

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:26 am