JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
JMacLover09
xxGetFreakyxx
jmacislove
monia16
8 posters

Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut Empty Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut

Post  monia16 Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:58 am

Looks like he got a trim. Still sexy.
    Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut 10997510
    jmacislove

Number of posts : 98

Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut Empty Re: Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut

Post  jmacislove Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:14 am

monia16 wrote:Looks like he got a trim. Still sexy.
    Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut 10997510

Love it!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut Empty Re: Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 pm

i wish i knew why he decided he wanted to lean his hair to the side because i don't love it. i'm not saying i hate it. i'm just like "meh" about it.

i Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut 690817 orange tic tacs
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm

yeah ... i'm not sure i love this 50s haircut either. what was so wrong with the spikey look from Leavin?? i was a fan =/
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Post  JMacFan09 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Great pic. I really like his hair. I liked it before too but that long straight as a board off his head look didn't thrill me. I liked it short and spiked but I really like it now. Smile No one else I meet seems to like orange tic tacs! Glad to know he likes them. Orange Tic Tacs and a fresh haircut 690817
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:yeah ... i'm not sure i love this 50s haircut either. what was so wrong with the spikey look from Leavin?? i was a fan =/

samsies<3

i miss the long, blonde locks too but i can understand why he doesn't have them anymore :/

the "Leavin" haircut and the Summerland haircut are tied for my favorite
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm

I never really like Tic Tacs but seriously Orange Tic Tacs is the best among all!
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:09 am

he looks sexy no matter what he does with his hair hahah although he just better not ever try the bald look lol
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:yeah ... i'm not sure i love this 50s haircut either. what was so wrong with the spikey look from Leavin?? i was a fan =/

samsies<3

i miss the long, blonde locks too but i can understand why he doesn't have them anymore :/

the "Leavin" haircut and the Summerland haircut are tied for my favorite

yeah, (like you said!) samsies! haha i get that he's done with the Summerland look (cuz that wouldn't really work with his new look. haha), but i REALLY miss the Leavin one =( AND it still works with his new stuff.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:14 am

lol I was really hoping his haircut would result in the 'Leavin look' as well Very Happy
    I guess the 50s look will be a part of his new album? hmmm.. he does actually look a lot older so maybe that's what his aiming for. sooo stoked for the new stuff!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:53 pm