JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Jesse talks about new album

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Jesse talks about new album Empty Jesse talks about new album

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 am

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/09/07/jesse-mccartney-shakes-his-way-onto-tap-tap-revenge/

“This album has a wider range. The beats are hotter, the sound is more upbeat. It’s got the hook-y R&B flavor of the last record, but everything’s really amplified. I’m psyched for people to hear it.”

Seriously, I was surprised by Jesse once again (I was a bit disappointed by the "repetitive words problem" when I first heard the clip of "Shake". But after hearing the full version... haha) He's so talented and creative. There was multiple languages in "Body Language", and now there's a ring tone the makes me feel like someone is really calling in. That's simply genius.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Jesse talks about new album Empty Re: Jesse talks about new album

Post  Skysthelimit Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:36 pm

I can't wait! Thanks for posting! Smile
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 am

Thanks for posting... Question does anyone know when jesse album is going to drop I know shake is supposed to come out september 21st on itunes but was their an anticipated date for the album? thanks
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 pm

that was my first time hearing Shake in full, and idk ... i'm not a fan of the repetitive words that much; kinda annoying. but i do love the background, and lyrics are pretty tight. i guess for me, it doesn't paint a picture the way his other songs have. it's just fluff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:54 pm