JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

IMPORTANT notice from JMPT!!!

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

IMPORTANT notice from JMPT!!! Empty IMPORTANT notice from JMPT!!!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:56 am

Hey Everyone,

You all have done an excellent job so far with requesting How Do You Sleep! Jesse's entered the top ten once again thanks to your hard work and the popularity of the single across America! Continue to keep requesting the single and make sure to head over to Itunes and purchase Departure: Recharged if you already haven't! Rate and review the single on Itunes!

IMPORTANT: For those of you who are curious as to why JMPT is no longer hosting or promoting massive radio call ins is that that practice does not increase the amount of plays for the single & radio station hosts have threatened to refuse to play the single if too many people call in to request it at once. They are able to track where calls are coming from and any sources that are organizing call ins. So please continue to request individually but do not organize massive/group call ins because it hurts the single more than it helps Jesse climb up the charts.

Source: JMPT MySpace Bulletin
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

IMPORTANT notice from JMPT!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT notice from JMPT!!!

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 am

unless we get massive groups to call ALL THE TIME Very Happy

IMPORTANT notice from JMPT!!! 41183

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:43 pm