JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Jesse and red shoes

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Jesse and red shoes Empty Jesse and red shoes

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 am

Jesse looks hot! Wink

Jesse and red shoes Jandredshoes
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse and red shoes Empty Re: Jesse and red shoes

Post  jessecraze Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:57 am

AHHHHHHHH *bites lip* whew I can't stop. I'm gonna make my lip sore cuz whew he's super super super hot! my gooodness! How new is this pic? <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <)
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Number of posts : 77

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 pm

jessecraze wrote:AHHHHHHHH *bites lip* whew I can't stop. I'm gonna make my lip sore cuz whew he's super super super hot! my gooodness! How new is this pic? <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <)

they didn't say when the pic was taken but i guess it's pretty recent though...

i love him but i gotta say i really hate that scarf Smile) it's the one he wore at madeo when he dined with eden and her dad...and her dad was wearing a similar scarf and it made me sick to see him dressing like an 80 years old man

and that shiny scarf is ridiculous...just like the ones that weird designers wear...

but his face....his eyes...his hair...his cheeks...his hair = gorgeous !!!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:AHHHHHHHH *bites lip* whew I can't stop. I'm gonna make my lip sore cuz whew he's super super super hot! my gooodness! How new is this pic? <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <) <)

i love him but i gotta say i really hate that scarf Smile) it's the one he wore at madeo when he dined with eden and her dad...and her dad was wearing a similar scarf and it made me sick to see him dressing like an 80 years old man

and that shiny scarf is ridiculous...just like the ones that weird designers wear...

The pic is about 3 weeks old Smile

And yes he looks super sexy and hot!! But I'm not a fan of the scarf, Jesse looks better without them. I wanna see his sexy neck Wink
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Number of posts : 77

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:36 pm

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

And yes he looks super sexy and hot!! But I'm not a fan of the scarf, Jesse looks better without them. I wanna see his sexy neck Wink

exactly...couldn't say it any better Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:45 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

exactly...couldn't say it any better Smile

Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:11 am