JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Jesse McCartney New Song- Out of Words

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Jesse McCartney New Song- Out of Words Empty Jesse McCartney New Song- Out of Words

Post  monia16 Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Jesse's new song Out Of Words was leaked. Out of respect for Jesse please do not download the song. I will not post the link on here, but more than one copy is on Youtube already. If you find the videos, copyright them. It's disrespectful to Jesse. We can't keep having his stuff leaked, or we might never get a new album. Thanks.

"Jesse posted on his Twitter that the song is now open for a free downloading, great song Jess!"

Last edited by monia16 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Jesse McCartney New Song- Out of Words Empty Re: Jesse McCartney New Song- Out of Words

Post  jessefan Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:54 am

Jesse has tweeted to say its a free download. So its ok Smile

I'm guessing Jesse did this because Jesse and his team couldn't get all the videos and downlaods down.

http://twitter.com/JesseMcCartney/status/230795225222770689
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse McCartney New Song- Out of Words Empty Re: Jesse McCartney New Song- Out of Words

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:05 pm

jessefan wrote:Jesse has tweeted to say its a free download. So its ok Smile

I'm guessing Jesse did this because Jesse and his team couldn't get all the videos and downlaods down.

Or someone in his team leaked it on purpose, like Justin Timberlake and his team did for his first album, just to get fans excited about his music again...
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 am

babygirl49392 wrote:

I'm guessing Jesse did this because Jesse and his team couldn't get all the videos and downloads down.

Or someone in his team leaked it on purpose, like Justin Timberlake and his team did for his first album, just to get fans excited about his music again...

What?? Really??? I think that's bad in a way.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 am

jessefan wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I'm guessing Jesse did this because Jesse and his team couldn't get all the videos and downloads down.

What?? Really??? I think that's bad in a way.

Yea, I can see how it can be... But at the same time, since all of Have It All was leaked and it being so long since he's been on the music scene, I can see how it could help him too. Especially since I have to believe that he's redoing all of Have It All because of the leak... And his team, iof they did leak it on purpose, could be looking at it as it did work with JT and Justified, so what not try it...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:51 am