JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

MUST READ - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

MUST READ - WE NEED YOUR HELP Empty MUST READ - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Okay, So we've made videos before to join the forum on our forum youtube and videos on how to add things like a signature.
    Well, we recently made a new one.. so please check it out and post it around. tell your friends about it.. post on your myspaces...etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXyO1Q6syn8&feature=channel_page

We're not just doing this for us.. so we can get the most members
    we're doing this for JESSE. We want this to be a place where all Jesse fans can come to support him. And hopefully, make it big enough to where Jesse himself, will maybe hear something about it.

So please help us out!

- reply , tell us what you think of the video and if you'll be willing to help out
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

MUST READ - WE NEED YOUR HELP Empty Re: MUST READ - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 pm

We want to say thanks to Christina for posting the video in a bulletin on myspace. Thank you Smile
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

MUST READ - WE NEED YOUR HELP Empty Your welcome

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 pm

your welcome I will do anything and everything to help Jesse on his way!!! Im soon going to learn how to make videos for youtube so I can make videos like that to!!!

Sponsored content

MUST READ - WE NEED YOUR HELP Empty Re: MUST READ - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:16 am