JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED*

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED* Empty Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED*

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:19 am

Here is a site that has very beautiful pictures of celebrities. Once you go to the site, click the celebrity tab, and flip through till you get to Jesse's, it's like the 6th one or something. It's very beautiful but because they are under copyright of the photographer, there isn't a way to get it. Kinda sucks since they're all so beautifully taken and everything, but completely understandable too. Well, here you go! Check them out!

http://www.jonathanskow.com/

EDIT: OK, in case, for some reason that they about address doesn't work. Here's the picture in a video that JMcCartneyPromotion made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSzyGgVPP7A

EDIT: Here's the pic with a tag on it because of the copyright.

Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED* JMac630-1

Source: JMcCartneyPromotion and Jonathan Skow

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED* Empty Re: Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED*

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 am

Wow that is a beautiful photo. I know you can't save it to your computer because it doesn't let you, but i found out a way to. I don't know if you'd consider that stealing :/ lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED* Empty Re: Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED*

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Admin wrote:Wow that is a beautiful photo. I know you can't save it to your computer because it doesn't let you, but i found out a way to. I don't know if you'd consider that stealing :/ lol

It depends. Personally, out of consideration of the photographer, photography company, and Hollywood Records, I think that they would need to be tagged with the photographer's name.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm

The website isn't working for me!
    It came up unfound. :[
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:The website isn't working for me!
    It came up unfound. :[

I added a video link of it, try it.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks!!

I love the picture. It's gorgeous. Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED* 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Thanks!!

I love the picture. It's gorgeous. Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED* 690817

You're welcome!

Yes, it is. He is an AMAZING photographer!! And Jesse is always gorgeous! Wink
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:18 pm

isnt that a pioc from the same shoot as the one they used in people magazine?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED* 161c0ap

some girl on myspace said this photo is a part if
    Jonathans photography.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Cool, love that pic too. Did Jonathan do the Departure pics then? Because it look a lot like the others from it. Still so gorgeous though! He really is a great photographer.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Cool, love that pic too. Did Jonathan do the Departure pics then? Because it look a lot like the others from it. Still so gorgeous though! He really is a great photographer.
    Yeah, thats what i was thinking as well. There may be a way to figure that out though :] I agree, he takes beautiful photos!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:07 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Cool, love that pic too. Did Jonathan do the Departure pics then? Because it look a lot like the others from it. Still so gorgeous though! He really is a great photographer.
    Yeah, thats what i was thinking as well. There may be a way to figure that out though :] I agree, he takes beautiful photos!

Yea, you'd think that there would have to be a way to find out. Like I have this one too that I've heard is from him, so is it also from the Departure shoot? I guess we have some researching to do. Very Happy LOL.

Jesse Pic - Jonathan Skow Shoot *EDITED* JMac631

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:15 pm