JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Jesse talks about "Bleeding Love" & Susan Boyle

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Jesse talks about "Bleeding Love" & Susan Boyle Empty Jesse talks about "Bleeding Love" & Susan Boyle

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypBdKjo1yzk

Jesse's in the middle of the video.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse talks about "Bleeding Love" & Susan Boyle Empty Re: Jesse talks about "Bleeding Love" & Susan Boyle

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Thanks for posting! He's so amazing, I love how he's says it was pretty much an accident that "Bleeding Love" was written.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Jesse talks about "Bleeding Love" & Susan Boyle Empty Re: Jesse talks about "Bleeding Love" & Susan Boyle

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:11 am

I always just love listening to him when he talks, I could sit and listen to him for hours. He just sounds so amazing when he does.

"Maybe we'll go play xbox" haha. wow. And that's the story to how such a huge song came to be. Razz

Loved what he said about Susan Boyle. She really was amazing and something nobody expected.

He looked so cute too.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:42 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I always just love listening to him when he talks, I could sit and listen to him for hours. He just sounds so amazing when he does.

"Maybe we'll go play xbox" haha. wow. And that's the story to how such a huge song came to be. Razz

Loved what he said about Susan Boyle. She really was amazing and something nobody expected.

He looked so cute too.

Man, I know! I just love his voice! Singing or talking, doesn't matter. Its still so perfect! I really could just listen to him all day! (Wait, I usually do. Embarassed Very Happy Jesse talks about "Bleeding Love" & Susan Boyle 690817 ) Love him!
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:39 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I always just love listening to him when he talks, I could sit and listen to him for hours. He just sounds so amazing when he does.

Definitely there's something special about him when he talks. I don't even know how to descibe it. I just feel relax when listening to him. His facial expressions are perfect. When he rolls his eyes or winks, sighs or lifts his head to think, there's so much on his face. There are both sides of mature and young. Sometimes he looks cute but sometimes he looks serious and so man. He knows when to put on a smile and he definitely got great sense of humor. And one more thing, I like when he repeats a question to himself every time people asked him something. It makes me feel he's paying full attention to listen and shows such a high degree of respect.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:22 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:

Definitely there's something special about him when he talks. I don't even know how to descibe it. I just feel relax when listening to him. His facial expressions are perfect. When he rolls his eyes or winks, sighs or lifts his head to think, there's so much on his face. There are both sides of mature and young. Sometimes he looks cute but sometimes he looks serious and so man. He knows when to put on a smile and he definitely got great sense of humor. And one more thing, I like when he repeats a question to himself every time people asked him something. It makes me feel he's paying full attention to listen and shows such a high degree of respect.

Oh I definitely agree with everything you said. I think another part of it is just because he's so real. He doesn't sound phony or fake. He also always answers questions very thoroughly and tries to get his point across to everybody as well as he can.
    There's something else that I just can't touch on, but I just really love listening to him talk. Everything he says just...makes sense.

Last edited by l0vinxJeSsE on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:25 pm

i love what he said about susan boyle, that was so unexpected
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:54 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:

Oh I definitely agree with everything you said. I think another part of it is just because he's so real. He doesn't sound phony or fake. He also always answers questions very thoroughly and tries to get his point across to everybody as well as he can.
    There's something else that I just can't touch on, but I just really love listening to him talk. Everything he says just...makes sense.

Yea, I can feel his honesty. It's normal for an artist to say something fake sometimes for many reasons. But I think Jesse handles it perfectly. He's so real and I remember him talking about how "Bleeding Love" was written or how he stepped into the industry many times. And he got only one version for all these. He always tells the truth. (he says "my parents are both musically inclined" a thousand times. Very Happy)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:18 pm