JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Grammy Foundation

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Grammy Foundation Empty Grammy Foundation

Post  babygirl49392 Fri May 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Always a fan of giving back to the community, Jesse recently participated in the GRAMMY Foundation’s GRAMMY®️ SoundChecks program. This program provides an opportunity for students to attend professional sound checks of touring artists to observe the process of preparing for a concert. Artists, technical and industry professionals provide the students with a glimpse into the realities of these music careers by engaging in conversation about the specifics of their jobs, tools for success, life on the road and more. For more information on the GRAMMY Foundation and their education programs, please visit www.grammyintheschools.com.

Photos Courtesy of The Recording Academy®️ Photographed by: Scott Newton/WireImage.com ©️ 2009

Grammy Foundation JMac680

Grammy Foundation JMac681

Source: JesseMac
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Grammy Foundation Empty Re: Grammy Foundation

Post  heathermarie Fri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm

hahaha i just saw this on the fanclub and was just about to post it too. lol
    great minds think alike (:

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:02 pm