JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator Empty Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Okay, this is something I just came up with. The Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator is basically taking a picture of Jesse, one you found, made, blended with another picture, etc; and write a scene or caption that pops up in your head. Everyone can use their own picture or you can reply to previous pictures other people posted. No inappropriate pics scenes/captions please. Have fun people! Very Happy

Here's my picture:
    Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator BondMovie_Blend-1

I was thinking of a "James Bond" themed scene for these pictures I blended. JSYK, Jesse isn't actually James Bond and Katie is sort of like the "Bond Girl" of the scene. She helps spy on the bad guys for Jesse.

"Evening Mr. McCartney." Katherine said as Jesse entered the European-styled hotel room in Italy. "Evening, Ms. Cassidy. I honestly thought you were gonna be a no-show." Jesse replied in a demure tone. "Us spies always keep our promises don't we?" Katie asked while approaching him. "I believe you have something for me?" Jesse asked, taking a long stride toward her. "I have it right here." Katie said while opening a briefcase in front of her. Jesse peered inside. "It's all there. The evidence, the blueprints, the whole nine yards." Katie explained, closing the briefcase. "Good work, Kat! I'm impressed." Jesse complimented, tracing Katie's steps around the room. "It wasn't that hard actually. Dr. Amador was a drooling mess in front of me. He pretty much told me everything." Katie replied in satisfaction. Jesse then embraced her from behind and whispered, "How do you do it?" "A man of your wise knowledge and cunning shouldn't ask a question like that." Katie replied, playfully. "Oh and why is that?" Jesse challenged, rubbing the tip of his nose against her cheek. "Because, you know everything." she said, facing him. It was quiet for a moment. Jesse laced his fingers with Katie's and stared into her eyes. Katherine Evelyn Anita Cassidy. A picture of pure perfection and yet one mystery I cannot solve. Jesse thought to himself and the scene slowly fades to black.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

^^as i was reading it in my mind jesse had a british accent Very Happy lol
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Picture Scene Creator

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon May 11, 2009 11:14 pm

LOVE IT! Awesome job! Very Happy
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Tue May 12, 2009 9:14 pm

ooh - sexxay! haha LOVE it! and good idea too!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:21 pm