JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Official Press Release for NKOTB Tour

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Official Press Release for NKOTB Tour Empty Official Press Release for NKOTB Tour

Post  babygirl49392 Tue May 12, 2009 2:04 am

Here's the official press release for Jesse joining NKOTB's summer tour.

JESSE MCCARTNEY TO JOIN NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK TOUR THIS SUMMER
    11May

LOS ANGELES, CA - May 8, 2009 - New Kids On The Block performed this morning on “The Today Show,” and announced that Jesse McCartney will be joining their summer tour. McCartney will spend almost six weeks on the road with the pop music icons performing across the US and Canada including stops in Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas and Toronto.

McCartney will be performing tracks from Departure: Recharged, his bonus album which features four new tracks and a hot remix of "How Do You Sleep?" featuring Grammy winner rapper and actor, Ludacris. The track is currently holding the seventh spot on the CHR Top 40 Chart and climbing higher each week. Departure: Recharged, a pop/R&B hybrid, also includes the deliriously upbeat single "Body Language," a song McCartney recently recorded a remix for with “southern soulster” T-Pain. McCartney will also perform his #1 hit “Leavin’” - from his album Departure-which spent 5 weeks at #1 on the CHR Top 40 Chart and had over 2 million digital downloads on iTunes.

To celebrate the release of Departure: Recharged, McCartney performed his new single "How Do You Sleep?" on "Live with Regis & Kelly" and Ludacris joined Jesse on stage at "The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”

Recently, McCartney was honored with the Song of the Year Award at the 26th Annual ASCAP Pop Music Award for Leona Lewis’ 2008 hit, “Bleeding Love,” a song McCartney co-wrote with OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder.

Click here for more information on the New Kids On The Block's summer tour.

And I have added all the dates in the Tour Dates section. So, check it out.

Source: JMac Fan Club
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Official Press Release for NKOTB Tour Empty Re: Official Press Release for NKOTB Tour

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue May 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Any idea how many songs he's performing?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Official Press Release for NKOTB Tour Empty Re: Official Press Release for NKOTB Tour

Post  JessexBroadway Tue May 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Lol, i was about to post all this stuff. Befoore i copy stuff, i should probably think about checking here first. I do that ALL the time. Like i get pictures and then when i'm about to post them, i realize someone already did and i'm like , well crap!

anyways, thank you for posting! <3
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Tue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Any idea how many songs he's performing?

yeah - because i really wanna go ... and probably will ... but i wanna know how much he's preforming. because i'd just go for him anyway. haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 13, 2009 5:16 am

JMacLover09 wrote:

yeah - because i really wanna go ... and probably will ... but i wanna know how much he's preforming. because i'd just go for him anyway. haha

Usually opening acts are on for about 50 minutes. But I'm not sure for this tour because the Jabbawakeez are the other opening act. But for all the concerts I've been to in the last 3 years, all opening acts were on for about an hour, and they all had almost an hour, even if there was more than one opening act.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed May 13, 2009 9:58 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

Usually opening acts are on for about 50 minutes. But I'm not sure for this tour because the Jabbawakeez are the other opening act. But for all the concerts I've been to in the last 3 years, all opening acts were on for about an hour, and they all had almost an hour, even if there was more than one opening act.

Thanks! :]

I'm probably gonna go. My friend who has never been to a concert wants to go so I think this would be a good one to take her to.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 13, 2009 10:36 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

Thanks! :]

I'm probably gonna go. My friend who has never been to a concert wants to go so I think this would be a good one to take her to.

You're welcome.

Yea, it'd definitely be a great concert to go to as your first ever. All of the acts are awesome performers! Definitely a great memory to make!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed May 13, 2009 10:48 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    You're welcome.

Yea, it'd definitely be a great concert to go to as your first ever. All of the acts are awesome performers! Definitely a great memory to make!

Yeah, definitely. I've never seen NKOTB before either so it will be cool. I know like two of their new songs though. lol. I'll listen to some on their myspace to get a feel.
    To be honest, I have no idea who Jabbawockeez are! haha.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 13, 2009 11:17 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    You're welcome.

Yeah, definitely. I've never seen NKOTB before either so it will be cool. I know like two of their new songs though. lol. I'll listen to some on their myspace to get a feel.
    To be honest, I have no idea who Jabbawockeez are! haha.

KNOTB are amazing live! I got to see them for the first time last Nov! Amazing night! I've loved them since I was 4 or 5! I was in the fan club back then, had all the tapes and movies, and everything. LOL.

Jabbawockeez are the first winners of America's Best Dance Crew on MTV! If you watch the first NKOTB performance on the Today show from last Fri, they are the dance with the white masks. They always perform with them on because it makes them all equal and so everyone truly looks and pays attention to their dancing. The are also in Step Up 2 The Streets, the ending dance competition sequence. They're just amazing dancers!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed May 13, 2009 11:31 am

babygirl49392 wrote:

KNOTB are amazing live! I got to see them for the first time last Nov! Amazing night! I've loved them since I was 4 or 5! I was in the fan club back then, had all the tapes and movies, and everything. LOL.

Jabbawockeez are the first winners of America's Best Dance Crew on MTV! If you watch the first NKOTB performance on the Today show from last Fri, they are the dance with the white masks. They always perform with them on because it makes them all equal and so everyone truly looks and pays attention to their dancing. The are also in Step Up 2 The Streets, the ending dance competition sequence. They're just amazing dancers!

Aw! That's so cool! haha. I know that my mom likes them or used to, so she's excited that I get to see them. haha. I saw their Today show performance and I liked it a lot. So I'm excited.
    3 great acts all in one night. :]

Oh oh! Ok. haha. Yeah I think I've *seen* them before but I just didn't know their name or whatever. But yeah, I know who they are now. lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 13, 2009 1:32 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

Aw! That's so cool! haha. I know that my mom likes them or used to, so she's excited that I get to see them. haha. I saw their Today show performance and I liked it a lot. So I'm excited.
    3 great acts all in one night. :]

Oh oh! Ok. haha. Yeah I think I've *seen* them before but I just didn't know their name or whatever. But yeah, I know who they are now. lol

Yea, I told my husband that the only thing that could make it better for me was if Justin was there performing too. LOL.

Yea, most people have but don't know their name unless they watched the show.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:23 pm