JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
xxGetFreakyxx
JesseMAC22
6 posters

How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines Empty How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines

Post  JesseMAC22 Tue May 19, 2009 12:17 am

No, these aren't the ones from the concerts. But, they are choreographed by a few dance workshops from the Philippines, New Jersey, California, and more! They're all pretty good and they're to the original versions of HDYS as well as remixes. Very Happy Here's a few good ones I found:

How Do You Sleep [Rhythmic Remix]-Jesse McCartney (AG Dance Workshop 3/21/09) [Philippines]:

Soul Junkies Routine: How Do You Sleep [Album Version] (California):

Mayhems Finest - How Do You Sleep ft. Ludacris (Rap Remix) [Luda's Rap Only] (Canada):

Rachel Sadang and Jeff Laconico - How Do You Sleep ft. Ludacris (Rap Remix) [New Jersey]:

What do you guys think? I say they put up some tutorials!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines Empty Re: How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue May 19, 2009 7:28 am

my favorite is the last one
    i liked the soul junkies too
    nd the ending to the rap one was cool

thanks for posting Very Happy
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines Empty Re: How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines

Post  JessexBroadway Tue May 19, 2009 6:42 pm

They are all amazing:]
    I totally wish i could dance!! :[ booo!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed May 20, 2009 2:41 pm

I just like the fact that it's Jesse!!!!!!!

I mean I still like can't believe. I mean I never doubted that he was good enough, but I never seen it blow up like this and soo many chosing his song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOO AWESOME AND AMAZING AND WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines 690817 How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines 110686 cheers How Do You Sleep? Random Dance Routines 41183 Cool Very Happy Exclamation I love you What a Face Like a Star @ heaven clown pirat rabbit lol
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm

These are awesome!
    I really like the last one and the first one.

The one just for Luda's rap is really good too.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed May 20, 2009 9:45 pm

wow - i say all four of them start dancing with him on stage ... they have SO much talent - i wish i could dance too =(
    haha i think my fave is the first and the one with just Luda's track. that ending was SICK!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:16 am