JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
l0vinxJeSsE
Jmaclover16
6 posters

I'm not 100% sure

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

I'm not 100% sure Empty I'm not 100% sure

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm not sure if I heard this right but i was doing a project on Jesse McCartney for school a couple weeks ago and I heard that they finally put a rating on the movie Keith and they will be releasing it into movies theaters this coming September so if someone could double check that or answer my uncertainty that would be great thanks!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

I'm not 100% sure Empty Re: I'm not 100% sure

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:23 pm

The rating is PG-13 I'm pretty sure. Didn't hear about it being released in theaters since its already out on DVD.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Yea it is rated PG13. I just looked at my dvd. LOL. But I don't see them releasing it in theaters since it's already out on dvd. That just wouldn't make sense seeing as you could just go rent it if you wanted to know it you like it before buying it and save a lot of money from seeing it in theater.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 pm

yea... they've already realesed the dvd so it's kinda weird to put it on screen now. But i guess some people will go to the theatred as the dvd is quite expensive
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:43 am

theone_bettytam wrote:yea... they've already realesed the dvd so it's kinda weird to put it on screen now. But i guess some people will go to the theatred as the dvd is quite expensive

Not really. Because to get to see it once in theater, it's about $10 a ticket, and that doesn't include drinks and snacks. So, the DVD is cheaper when you included all that in, plus the fact that you get to watch it as many times as you want and only pay once that way. And to go rent it before you buy it, in case for some reason you don't like it, is only about $4. So, it really doesn't make any sense at all for them to put it in theaters now.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:29 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:yea... they've already realesed the dvd so it's kinda weird to put it on screen now. But i guess some people will go to the theatred as the dvd is quite expensive

Not really. Because to get to see it once in theater, it's about $10 a ticket, and that doesn't include drinks and snacks. So, the DVD is cheaper when you included all that in, plus the fact that you get to watch it as many times as you want and only pay once that way. And to go rent it before you buy it, in case for some reason you don't like it, is only about $4. So, it really doesn't make any sense at all for them to put it in theaters now.

huh I missed out an important point that price index in Hong Kong is different. A dvd of KEITH costs HK$275 here (like US$35) and going to watch a movie costs only HK$50 (like US$6) and the popcorn or coke is like HK$35 (US$4.5) so that's why I said buying a dvd is more expensive...Sorry

But you're right. People can rent the dvd! so putting it in theaters doesn't make sense...gosh

btw how much is a KEITH dvd in your place?

and one more thing, isn't the movie for charity? there's an interview I posted before and I guess the income is for charity.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:25 am

theone_bettytam wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

huh I missed out an important point that price index in Hong Kong is different. A dvd of KEITH costs HK$275 here (like US$35) and going to watch a movie costs only HK$50 (like US$6) and the popcorn or coke is like HK$35 (US$4.5) so that's why I said buying a dvd is more expensive...Sorry

But you're right. People can rent the dvd! so putting it in theaters doesn't make sense...gosh

btw how much is a KEITH dvd in your place?

and one more thing, isn't the movie for charity? there's an interview I posted before and I guess the income is for charity.

Oh, yeah that is expensive. At least the movie is cheaper. Well the tickets anyway. Drinks are the same. I got my movie for $27, including shipping and handling.
    iu_uppa_nhut

Number of posts : 22

Post  iu_uppa_nhut Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:39 am

haha... i'd love to see Jesse face in big screen so it would be great if keith is released in theaters. A movie ticket in VN costs only 25000 VND (3,3333...US$) Very Happy
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm

where can i buy the dvd?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Amazon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:38 am