JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
babygirl49392
l0vinxJeSsE
Jmaclover16
7 posters

Who is Jesse Dating right now??????

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Who is Jesse Dating right now?????? Empty Who is Jesse Dating right now??????

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Last I heard he was dating Aubrey O'day who used to be in Danity Kane is he still dating her respond back thanks!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Who is Jesse Dating right now?????? Empty Re: Who is Jesse Dating right now??????

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 pm

He's confirmed numerous time that he and Aubrey never dated. Smile
    Jesse's been single for a while now.

Who is Jesse Dating right now?????? 414387
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Who is Jesse Dating right now?????? Empty Re: Who is Jesse Dating right now??????

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Yea, he said that it was just a big group date because they were all performing at Zootopia last summer, so they all went to dinner together. He also said that was the first time that he had even met her. He's been single since him and Katie broke up, even though he has confirmed about going on dates occasionally when he's had time, which isn't often. He has also said multiple time that "the microphone has been my girlfriend for the last couple years."
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:03 pm

pshh noo Jesse is married to meee!

lol jk he's single
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:02 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Yea, he said that it was just a big group date because they were all performing at Zootopia last summer, so they all went to dinner together. He also said that was the first time that he had even met her. He's been single since him and Katie broke up, even though he has confirmed about going on dates occasionally when he's had time, which isn't often. He has also said multiple time that "the microphone has been my girlfriend for the last couple years."

Laughing I love your last line, "the microphone has been my girlfriend for the last couple years." I suppose he can't go wrong there Laughing
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 am

esmeralda06 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Yea, he said that it was just a big group date because they were all performing at Zootopia last summer, so they all went to dinner together. He also said that was the first time that he had even met her. He's been single since him and Katie broke up, even though he has confirmed about going on dates occasionally when he's had time, which isn't often. He has also said multiple time that "the microphone has been my girlfriend for the last couple years."

Laughing I love your last line, "the microphone has been my girlfriend for the last couple years." I suppose he can't go wrong there Laughing

Yea, and it's less heartbreak too. Laughing
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:50 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

Yea, and it's less heartbreak too. Laughing

Yes, the microphone will never break his heart so I suppose in a way he is better off with the microphone Laughing Although a lady would be nice too, someone that will love him for who he really is (just a normal guy.) Too bad that not many people look beyond what they see. Anyways, the microphone is a fantastic idea Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 am

Yea, at least for now anyway. He's too busy and career focused to have a girlfriend right now. Relationships take a lot of time and energy. And he just doesn't have that to give to anyone right now. And he still has plenty of time to find the right person and settle down.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:31 am

He's a young guy and there is no need to rush things. Unless he is the type of guy that wants to settle down at a young age then that is a different story.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:23 pm

hes dating ME! psshh i wish! i would kill for a date with him anyday! Where did yall get that vanilla ice cream quote from cause i never heard jesse say it hahah just wondering
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:He's a young guy and there is no need to rush things. Unless he is the type of guy that wants to settle down at a young age then that is a different story.

Yea, and he has said plenty of times that right now all he wants is to focus on his career and that he has like tunnel vision right now and for the past couple years, just focusing on his career and everything.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:29 pm

jmachoney wrote:hes dating ME! psshh i wish! i would kill for a date with him anyday! Where did yall get that vanilla ice cream quote from cause i never heard jesse say it hahah just wondering

It's so funny! It happens when they are breaking out of a prayer huddle before one of the shows. It's a video on Jesse's kyte channel. I seriously LMFAO for like 20 minutes and had to keep watching that part over and over because it's just so cute and CLASSIC!!
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:57 am

babygirl49392 wrote:

It's so funny! It happens when they are breaking out of a prayer huddle before one of the shows. It's a video on Jesse's kyte channel. I seriously LMFAO for like 20 minutes and had to keep watching that part over and over because it's just so cute and CLASSIC!!

haha oh I know!! that part of the video is so funny. I love when he's all like "uh-oh Bubbles what ya got?" and then goes into the whole thats weird. thats weird but we'll go with it.
    I was just like hahahahaha bubbles hahahaha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:15 am

maralita wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

haha oh I know!! that part of the video is so funny. I love when he's all like "uh-oh Bubbles what ya got?" and then goes into the whole thats weird. thats weird but we'll go with it.
    I was just like hahahahaha bubbles hahahaha

Man I know. And it really sounds as if he's scared of what Bubbles is going to say. LOL. Flippin' LOVE it!!
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 pm

awsome i had no clue what that was but im gonna join Smile hahah the smilies box iz missin a smiley face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:38 am