JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party

heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party Empty Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party

Post  heathermarie Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 pm

A little article and very nice new pics (:

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/06/03/jesse-mccartney-makes-splash/

Source:Just Jared Jr
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party Empty Re: Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Man I just absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE him in BLUE!! It makes his eyes just that much better!! Thanks for posting!
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party Empty Re: Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party

Post  jesseluver182 Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:20 pm

is that him holding HIS cell phone?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:41 pm

jesseluver182 wrote:is that him holding HIS cell phone?

I don't think so, I think that it's just one of the LG Xenon phones that the party was celebrating the release of, cause here's pics of all the celebs that was there, LG Xenon Splash Party, and they are holding the same phone.

Also, didn't he say in an interview that he has a blackberry because he hasn't jumped onto the whole iphone wagon? Or possibly it was the other way around? I can't remember for sure. Hahaha.

One other thing, I just found out, did you know this party was hosted by Hayden Panettiere?
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:46 pm

O.o nope. lol
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:59 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Man I just absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE him in BLUE!! It makes his eyes just that much better!! Thanks for posting!

haha same!
    and yeah, i just read that the party was hosted by her. hmm, very interesting!
    hahah its probably just a coincidence.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:14 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Man I just absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE him in BLUE!! It makes his eyes just that much better!! Thanks for posting!

haha same!

Yea could be. But even if it's not, they have known each forever and are friends. As they have both said plenty of times.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:18 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha same!

Yea could be. But even if it's not, they have known each forever and are friends. As they have both said plenty of times.

yeah, thats very true!
    but you know the media, i'm sure they will probably turn it into something it's not (again), haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:22 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha same!

yeah, thats very true!
    but you know the media, i'm sure they will probably turn it into something it's not (again), haha

Yea, once they meet this week's deadlines. Stupid media! hahaha.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:20 pm

I LOVE THAT COLOR ON HIM!! Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party 690817
    and i love his sneakers Very Happy
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:I LOVE THAT COLOR ON HIM!! Jesse at LG Mobile Phones’ LG Xenon Splash Pool Party 690817
    and i love his sneakers Very Happy

I know that color is just so perfect on him!!

And he always has the coolest and best shoes!

Just LOVE his style!! And only he could pull it off too!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Ohhhhh. Nice. :]

I LOVE what he's wearing. He looks so good in that shirt. He's such a very...handsom young man. hehe.

Great pictures too. He's beautiful. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:42 am