JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
l0vinxJeSsE
jessecraze
6 posters

Jesse is following...

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse is following... Empty Jesse is following...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Playboy tv on twitter! On purpose? lmao
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Jesse is following... Empty Re: Jesse is following...

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:58 pm

lmfao.
    Oh my Gosh. I was seriously going to make a topic about this yesterday but I didn't.

I was on the phone with my friend yesterday and I saw that. I was like, "Jesse is totally following playboy tv" and we both just cracked up. haha.

Interesting.... Razz
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 pm

jessecraze wrote:Playboy tv on twitter! On purpose? lmao

I know! I noticed that yesterday!! lol. And wondered the same thing. lol.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:00 pm

lol Well after all, he's a young, single, guy and 100% human...
    This really doesn't surprise me at all, I think it's just very interesting like you said..
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:01 pm

hahaha jesse is a horny guy.....
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Doesn't surprise me, just kinda funny. And we all already knew that all guys do that, you know? And yea, he is single and young.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:07 pm

jesseluver182 wrote:hahaha jesse is a horny guy.....
    Well if any of you saw him concerts back in like 2005 and into 2006, he would litterally hump(dance) the micro-phone pole!!!!!!!! Anyone saw it or remember it? lmao That was always a sight to seee.... haha
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:09 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Doesn't surprise me, just kinda funny. And we all already knew that all guys do that, you know? And yea, he is single and young.

haha. Yeah, it didn't suprise me either. It just made me laugh, especially because it's on his front page and one of the first ones so everybody can see it. haha.

jessecraze wrote:
    Well if any of you saw him concerts back in like 2005 and into 2006, he would litterally hump(dance) the micro-phone pole!!!!!!!! Anyone saw it or remember it? lmao That was always a sight to seee.... haha

lmao. I remember that.
    But he was dating Katie at the time....hmmm...you would think...
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 pm

jessecraze wrote:

Yea, he does it on the Beautiful Soul Tour dvd. And not to mention him touring for RWYWM, he would seriously hump the floor during Blow Your Mind.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

Yea, he does it on the Beautiful Soul Tour dvd. And not to mention him touring for RWYWM, he would seriously hump the floor during Blow Your Mind.

hahahah yea We deffently don't have to question if he's horny hahaha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:38 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

lol. Yea, or sexual. lol.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:47 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

haha It's making me think of the song, 'Sexual Seduction' haha (wow) I hope Jesse aint that big of a freak. If he is, he's good at keeping it on the down-low.. (which is smart)
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:50 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

i remember blow ur mind omg it was akward to watch
    my mom said he was doing one hand pushups and i was like only his hips r moving?! lmao
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:54 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

haha It's making me think of the song, 'Sexual Seduction' haha (wow) I hope Jesse aint that big of a freak. If he is, he's good at keeping it on the down-low.. (which is smart)

Yea, so very smart. If he is even that freaky. lol.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

i remember blow ur mind omg it was akward to watch
    my mom said he was doing one hand pushups and i was like only his hips r moving?! lmao

Yea, I know. It did look a little awkward. I still don't understand how people thought it was 'sexy' or whatever to scream like crazy. But I guess since it was Jesse, that it would be effective and any one who thinks his hot/sexy would scream. But I just noticed that it was awkward. lol.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:00 pm

To me, seems like tons of celebs are freaks like that... I happened to come across the 'Just dance' vid today. Never seen it all the way through and I was like affraid wowoww. (rest my case)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:03 pm

jessecraze wrote:To me, seems like tons of celebs are freaks like that... I happened to come across the 'Just dance' vid today. Never seen it all the way through and I was like affraid wowoww. (rest my case)

Yea, I know! And then the 'Love, Sex, Magic' video. At least Jesse retrains it and keeps it mostly for his live shows, in a well mannered way, well at least the best he can.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:08 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:To me, seems like tons of celebs are freaks like that... I happened to come across the 'Just dance' vid today. Never seen it all the way through and I was like affraid wowoww. (rest my case)

Yea, I know! And then the 'Love, Sex, Magic' video. At least Jesse retrains it and keeps it mostly for his live shows, in a well mannered way, well at least the best he can.

lol yea I think he'd really let loose, if it wasn't for him parents and the ppl who watch out for him.. I mean he was worried what they would think about his music on departure, so he prolly doesn't go all out on stage, becuase he loves his mommy too much Wink awww.. I'm sure certain fans make it hard on him tho.. Didn't one fan try to make-out with him when he brought her on stage? (I think I heard that but I was too chicken to watch) lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

lol yea I think he'd really let loose, if it wasn't for him parents and the ppl who watch out for him.. I mean he was worried what they would think about his music on departure, so he prolly doesn't go all out on stage, becuase he loves his mommy too much Wink awww.. I'm sure certain fans make it hard on him tho.. Didn't one fan try to make-out with him when he brought her on stage? (I think I heard that but I was too chicken to watch) lol

Yea, that and the fact Timmy looks up to him so much and is only 12/13. So, he does still have a lot to think about when being a role model, if not for fans, then definitely for his brother.

Yea, I heard that too, but was also too chicken to watch it.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, that and the fact Timmy looks up to him so much and is only 12/13. So, he does still have a lot to think about when being a role model, if not for fans, then definitely for his brother.

yes and I know Jesse loves little tim <333 (don't we all)

Well i'm glad i'm not alone. I don't wanna be silly for not watching it, but I think it's just selfish.. For Jesse so nicely to bring you up there and then you make a fool out of yourself get all over Jesse and embarrses and urself too Just makes me frustraited, becuase I think you should save that type of thing for private and if Jesse really wants to make-out with you, I think he can find a way, other than on stage infront of all his fans haha (stupid)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

yes and I know Jesse loves little tim <333 (don't we all)

Well i'm glad i'm not alone. I don't wanna be silly for not watching it, but I think it's just selfish.. For Jesse so nicely to bring you up there and then you make a fool out of yourself get all over Jesse and embarrses and urself too Just makes me frustraited, becuase I think you should save that type of thing for private and if Jesse really wants to make-out with you, I think he can find a way, other than on stage infront of all his fans haha (stupid)

Yea I know. I understand you are excited that he picked you, but really? That's a bit much and it just humiliating him and yourself. Yea, if he wanted to kiss you, I'm sure it wouldn't be in front of the crowd he's in the middle of performing for.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:47 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Yea I know. I understand you are excited that he picked you, but really? That's a bit much and it just humiliating him and yourself. Yea, if he wanted to kiss you, I'm sure it wouldn't be in front of the crowd he's in the middle of performing for.
    Yea I agree. <333 *sigh* Some girls just think he's so hawt, which he is, but they just go nuts of how hot he is.. Do they even care about what he has to offer on the inside? The last show Emily and I went to, Jesse picked this one girl and she was very cute and she wasn't all over him, but you could tell she was attracted. Later on, we found her on myspace and she had like no pics up of Jesse no info about her even being a fan!!!! She did have the vid on her page of being picked and thats it... I just get soo dumb-founded by the girls who are just crazy fans becuase they like how he looks.. Would they like him if he wasn't as hunky as he is? If they saw him in dream street with his braced and freckles, would they still be soo crazy? Obviously some of us knew him then and that is how we started being fans, but not becuase he was as hunky as he is now.. We saw what a star he was(I did) and he was soo beautiful on this inside!!! (still is today) Just wish ppl could see it more =/
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:31 am

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Yea I know. I understand you are excited that he picked you, but really? That's a bit much and it just humiliating him and yourself. Yea, if he wanted to kiss you, I'm sure it wouldn't be in front of the crowd he's in the middle of performing for.
    Yea I agree. <333 *sigh* Some girls just think he's so hawt, which he is, but they just go nuts of how hot he is.. Do they even care about what he has to offer on the inside? The last show Emily and I went to, Jesse picked this one girl and she was very cute and she wasn't all over him, but you could tell she was attracted. Later on, we found her on myspace and she had like no pics up of Jesse no info about her even being a fan!!!! She did have the vid on her page of being picked and thats it... I just get soo dumb-founded by the girls who are just crazy fans becuase they like how he looks.. Would they like him if he wasn't as hunky as he is? If they saw him in dream street with his braced and freckles, would they still be soo crazy? Obviously some of us knew him then and that is how we started being fans, but not becuase he was as hunky as he is now.. We saw what a star he was(I did) and he was soo beautiful on this inside!!! (still is today) Just wish ppl could see it more =/

I know right! I remember him back then and on AMC! I adored him, just for how talented he was. Back then I just liked him and admired him as if he was my little bro doing these things, following his dreams. Then Beautiful Soul came out, and when I first heard it, before they announced that it was him, I LOVED it and how talented the singer was. And just the vocal range that you can hear, even on that song cause we know there are song that better show his vocal range, I thought was AMAZING that anyone could have that kind of raw natural talent. Then I heard it was Jesse and flipped out! All before I even knew what he looked like then. Then wowing me yet again with his acting on Summerland, I now own all the episodes!

And it happened all over again when I first heard Leavin'. I thought it sounded like him, but wasn't completely positive but then they announced it was, and I flipped by just how much he had matured, just his singing in general. Then I saw the video and was all 'Daymn! That can't be the same little ol' Jesse McCartney from Dream Street'. Sure he's HOT, Sexy, Fine, whatever. But I loved him for his TALENT way before he was a household name!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 am

babygirl49392 wrote:I know right! I remember him back then and on AMC! I adored him, just for how talented he was. Back then I just liked him and admired him as if he was my little bro doing these things, following his dreams. Then Beautiful Soul came out, and when I first heard it, before they announced that it was him, I LOVED it and how talented the singer was. And just the vocal range that you can hear, even on that song cause we know there are song that better show his vocal range, I thought was AMAZING that anyone could have that kind of raw natural talent. Then I heard it was Jesse and flipped out! All before I even knew what he looked like then. Then wowing me yet again with his acting on Summerland, I now own all the episodes!

And it happened all over again when I first heard Leavin'. I thought it sounded like him, but wasn't completely positive but then they announced it was, and I flipped by just how much he had matured, just his singing in general. Then I saw the video and was all 'Daymn! That can't be the same little ol' Jesse McCartney from Dream Street'. Sure he's HOT, Sexy, Fine, whatever. But I loved him for his TALENT way before he was a household name!

aww Very Happy Yea I honestly used to be a majour Frankie fan, but when Jesse would sing, 'gotta get the girl' in the dream street live concert vid, I would get to feeling him and I would ignor it, becuase I thought Frank was all that and he's a cool/talented guy, but I was starting to get interested more in Jesse and started reading interviews and right away, was captured. I love everything he says just about (I only don't agree with him on Obama.) haha but he is just soo nice and passionate for the children. Myself, I take care of 4 kids and I just adore kids, so the fact hes soo good to them, really speaks loudly to me. I dont' see very many guys who wanna sit and read a book to a big group of kids or visit kids in the hospital.. Jesse is my hero for that <333333 He inspires me with that and with music too <3333 *heart melts*
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:21 am

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:I know right! I remember him back then and on AMC! I adored him, just for how talented he was. Back then I just liked him and admired him as if he was my little bro doing these things, following his dreams. Then Beautiful Soul came out, and when I first heard it, before they announced that it was him, I LOVED it and how talented the singer was. And just the vocal range that you can hear, even on that song cause we know there are song that better show his vocal range, I thought was AMAZING that anyone could have that kind of raw natural talent. Then I heard it was Jesse and flipped out! All before I even knew what he looked like then. Then wowing me yet again with his acting on Summerland, I now own all the episodes!

aww Very Happy Yea I honestly used to be a majour Frankie fan, but when Jesse would sing, 'gotta get the girl' in the dream street live concert vid, I would get to feeling him and I would ignor it, becuase I thought Frank was all that and he's a cool/talented guy, but I was starting to get interested more in Jesse and started reading interviews and right away, was captured. I love everything he says just about (I only don't agree with him on Obama.) haha but he is just soo nice and passionate for the children. Myself, I take care of 4 kids and I just adore kids, so the fact hes soo good to them, really speaks loudly to me. I dont' see very many guys who wanna sit and read a book to a big group of kids or visit kids in the hospital.. Jesse is my hero for that <333333 He inspires me with that and with music too <3333 *heart melts*

Yea, I loved Jesse back then, but like I said as a little brother. Back then I liked Chris and Greg. But they were all attractive in there own way, I just thought/felt that liking Jesse that way would be wrong because he was younger than me. Yea I agree with pretty much everything he does and says too, just not Obama either. Haha. But I do love just how close he is to his family and siblings. And then how he always is about kids and so passionate about helping kids in all ways. It just shows the kind of passion that he has, whether it be for his family, friends, fans, or career. It shows that he will have a passion for whatever he does in life, a passion that most people will never know in their whole life. I love to watch him with kids, he's going to make such a fantastic father one day!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:51 pm