JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
xxGetFreakyxx
sami20
Jmaclover16
7 posters

Pick your favorite song from departure and why!!!

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Pick your favorite song from departure and why!!! Empty Pick your favorite song from departure and why!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Cool I choose Told You So because I think that just relates to a lot of people out there who have had their hearts broken and then that person wants them back so that's why that is my favorite song!!! Very Happy
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Pick your favorite song from departure and why!!! Empty Re: Pick your favorite song from departure and why!!!

Post  sami20 Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:55 pm

I like the song How do you Sleep.
    I just like the rhythm of the song and they way jesse sounds when he sings i fall asleep to this song every nite.lol
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Pick your favorite song from departure and why!!! Empty Re: Pick your favorite song from departure and why!!!

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:19 pm

<3 them all
    but i really love freaky(: its just an awesome song Pick your favorite song from departure and why!!! 54846
    i love the beat it has to it and the lyrics
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:22 pm

For me, it has to be INTO YA

This song is real SEXY!!!!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:42 pm

For me it depends on my mood everyday as to which one is my favorite. But the first time I listened to the cd it was Makeup! But I love them all! Today, I really just can't get enough of "It's Over"
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Why did you ask such a hard question! haha.
    I really love them all. I couldn't chose my absolute favorite and I couldn't pick just one. But here's the songs that would tie for my favorites on Departure:

My Baby - Awesome beat. I was hooked on it the first time I heard it. I can't help but get up and dance everytime I listen to it. Even when I'm in the car or I have it stuck in my head. haha. Sometimes its the first song I go to on my ipod.

Not Your Enemy - Great ballad, Jesse sounds amazing. I think he should sing this song in a different language like he did with Just So You Know. That would sound beautiful.

And I know for sure I'm going to love the new songs on Departure: Recharged. I'm already totally loving Body Language.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:17 am

My favorite song from Departure is Not your Enemy. I love this song because of its lyrics and the ballad. The lyrics are original and deep, and the beat is amazing. Not only that, but I love the fact that it shows just how great Jesse's vocals are. He is such a talented young man.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 pm