JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Flying High At 21!! (I think they mean 22 haha)

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Flying High At 21!! (I think they mean 22 haha) Empty Flying High At 21!! (I think they mean 22 haha)

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 am

Here's yet another new article. (Though they do get his age wrong. Sad) It goes a little more in detail about his new movie.

Gotta love Jesse going on a new tour! It's all busy, busy, busy! For him and us! Very Happy

Don’t let his first two albums fool you — although Jesse McCartney has spent most of his career cultivating a squeaky-clean, Disney pop star image, the singer is really all about the R&B.

“I always felt like I was meant to be in the world of R&B, to sing records that were R&B-based and rhythmic,” he said during a recent phone interview from Los Angeles, moments before a rehearsal for his current tour. “One of my favorite artists as a kid was Craig David, or people like Daniel Bedingfield, who have an amazing pocket to their singing.”

Read it all HERE!!

Source: Daily Gazette and Topix
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Flying High At 21!! (I think they mean 22 haha) Empty Re: Flying High At 21!! (I think they mean 22 haha)

Post  Skysthelimit Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:08 am

Great article. I'm getting really anxious to hear more about his new movie! Thanks for posting! Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Flying High At 21!! (I think they mean 22 haha) Empty Re: Flying High At 21!! (I think they mean 22 haha)

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:17 am

Skysthelimit wrote:Great article. I'm getting really anxious to hear more about his new movie! Thanks for posting! Smile

You're welcome! I am too! I absolutely LOVE The Basketball Diaries!! I'm really looking forward to this moving. I would love for Jesse to write and direct too. He's just so talented, I'm sure that he's do great at both!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:23 pm

i really wanna hear more about this movie (:
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:30 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    Skysthelimit wrote:Great article. I'm getting really anxious to hear more about his new movie! Thanks for posting! Smile

You're welcome! I am too! I absolutely LOVE The Basketball Diaries!! I'm really looking forward to this moving. I would love for Jesse to write and direct too. He's just so talented, I'm sure that he's do great at both!

I've never seen The Basketball Diaries, I'll def. have to rent it now! I would love for him to write and direct, too. He'd be great at it! Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Skysthelimit wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I've never seen The Basketball Diaries, I'll def. have to rent it now! I would love for him to write and direct, too. He'd be great at it! Smile

Just to warn you, it is pretty dark and definitely pushes the PG13 envelope. But Leo DiCaprio is very good in it! So, definitely worth buying, like a lot of Leo movies are. haha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:35 am