JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30 Empty Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:59 pm

I noticed these on SO-M, and realized that they hadn't been posted here. So, here we are. And I LOVE his shoes and how they match his shirt! Again, with that amazing sens of style Jesse!

Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30 Normal_dantanas000

Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30 Normal_dantanas001

Source: [url=http://www.shineon-media.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2775&pos=0]Shine On Media[/u]
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30 Empty Re: Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30

Post  Skysthelimit Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:18 pm

He looks so great. I just love the fact that his shoes match his shirt! Smile I just love his style!
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30 Empty Re: Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30

Post  JesseLove Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Jesse is so HOT !! That's all I can say. Frankie Delagados BDay Party May 30 690817
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:28 am

He really knows hot to dress.. Love it! Very Happy
    hazeleyedgirl91

Number of posts : 25

Post  hazeleyedgirl91 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 pm

he looks so good...but when he does he ever not??? lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:32 am