JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
babygirl49392
l0vinxJeSsE
theone_bettytam
7 posters

Anyone ever asked ... ?

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Anyone ever asked ... ? Empty Anyone ever asked ... ?

Post  theone_bettytam Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:18 am

I was listening to IT'S OVER yesterday
    and I try to listen how many tracks Jesse had recorded and being mixed together. It's really enjoyable to hear his voice crossing one another with high and low pitch at the same time.

And I was like, "recording a song is really really difficult"

And a question came into my mind: How much time Jesse took to familiarize himself with the melody and lyrics before he actually start recording a song? (or how much time did he spend to prepare?)

anyone knows the answer or ever think about that?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Anyone ever asked ... ? Empty Re: Anyone ever asked ... ?

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:58 am

That is actually a really good question. Never thought about it.
    Something I'd really like to ask him because I sure don't have the answer for it. haha. That sounds like something only he could answer.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:41 am

Yea, definitely something that only he or someone that he worked really closely with on the cd can answer. That's a really good question. I know that he has said in numerous interviews that Departure took a good 2 years straight to get it right. And for the 4 new songs that was about a month and a half to write and get them on cd. But to actually know the amount of hours that he put into would really bring to into perspective for so many people that think it's just showing up at a studio and singing into a mic for a couple tries.
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:50 am

that's a really great question. we should definitely ask him some time Smile
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:54 am

ha I was hoping fans in US can help get the answer from Jesse. You know, they meet him backstage or in soundcheck sections. They may even phone into the radio or contact him through may other ways I don't know. So I decided to raise the question here, hoping anyone can help. Razz
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:16 pm

im not even kidding i was thinknig about that all week! lol
    he used to talk about how rock you was really akward for him to record and how sean would record like a lyric at a time then go play xbox and jesse was like i just wanted to get it over with because it was so akward but he would only do a lyric at a time lol
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:im not even kidding i was thinknig about that all week! lol
    he used to talk about how rock you was really akward for him to record and how sean would record like a lyric at a time then go play xbox and jesse was like i just wanted to get it over with because it was so akward but he would only do a lyric at a time lol

lol. yeah I remember hearing Jesse talking about that! haha. I thought it was pretty funny.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:05 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

lol. yeah I remember hearing Jesse talking about that! haha. I thought it was pretty funny.

Yea I remember hearing that too. I thought it was funny and yet felt so sorry for Jesse because of it. But I also remember that Jesse said something too about how Sean knew what he was doing too because it did end up making Jesse more comfortable. But I am curious just how long it did take to finish the song.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:00 am

Who wishes Emily and I could get Jesse to actually answer this question and a few others on here? We wouldn't take alot of questions, but maybe if you all keep posting and somehow we can get Jesse, when he's absolutely free, with nothing to do and let him pick some of the questions and answer them? Now, neither myself or Emily can promise this right now, but we would enjoy it and i'm sure you all would too bounce We will see.....
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 am

That would be so cool!
    Wouldn't you have to get in touch with his managment and stuff? That would be awesome if you could do that.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 am

That would be awesome!! Good luck!
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:03 am

jessecraze wrote:Who wishes Emily and I could get Jesse to actually answer this question and a few others on here? We wouldn't take alot of questions, but maybe if you all keep posting and somehow we can get Jesse, when he's absolutely free, with nothing to do and let him pick some of the questions and answer them? Now, neither myself or Emily can promise this right now, but we would enjoy it and i'm sure you all would too bounce We will see.....

That'd be great. Thanks for helping!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:01 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:That would be so cool!
    Wouldn't you have to get in touch with his managment and stuff? That would be awesome if you could do that.

Either that or I could just message him on myspace or bug him on saynow lmao I really hate bugging him, tho.... So I dunno what all we would have to do. I could get intouch with JMPT but I don't think they would help. Besides, when Emily and I asked them to help spread the word about this new forum, they wouldn't... (since they are bringing the other forums back alive!!) =(
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:26 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

Yea I remember hearing that too. I thought it was funny and yet felt so sorry for Jesse because of it. But I also remember that Jesse said something too about how Sean knew what he was doing too because it did end up making Jesse more comfortable. But I am curious just how long it did take to finish the song.

When did Jesse talk about thisz? I never seen it Sad But yeah that would be an amazing question..one lyric at a time hahah thats funny Sean sounds lazy...jk!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:34 pm

I don't remember exactly. I just remember that it was last year in a couple interviews right around and shortly after Departure was released. Always in the answer to the question "How was it working on this new album?" or "How difficult was it to find the new sound on this album?". He would always include it in the answer to questions like that. And he never said it like he was mad about it or too annoyed by it. He always chuckled/laughed before and while he was saying it.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 pm

We should all ask him one or both of these today in the chat and hopefully he'll get to answer them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 am