JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
l0vinxJeSsE
xxGetFreakyxx
babygirl49392
theone_bettytam
8 posters

From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language Empty From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:15 am

http://twiturm.com/2t06

Is there any difference??
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language Empty Re: From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:40 am

theone_bettytam wrote:http://twiturm.com/2t06

Is there any difference??

T-Pain's part isn't as loud. It sounds more professional than the one that was leaked on you tube.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language Empty Re: From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:01 am

i like this version better
    but i still dont love it :[
    i wish it was just Jesse but i dont mind this version as much as the other one

is he saying Nappyboy Prettyboy collaborations? is jesse pretty boy? lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 am

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:i like this version better

Yea, I think that's what he's saying. That's what I hear every time anyway. And I really hope that Jesse is 'Pretty boy' cause we all know that T-Pain just isn't. haha.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 am

babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, I think that's what he's saying. That's what I hear every time anyway. And I really hope that Jesse is 'Pretty boy' cause we all know that T-Pain just isn't. haha.

lol well ik tpain is nappy boy for sure. Pretty Boy probably is Jesse
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 am

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

lol well ik tpain is nappy boy for sure. Pretty Boy probably is Jesse

Oh, yea, would definitely have to be!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:01 am

I would be totally cool with this song if T-Pain added his own thing instead of reciting the lyrics.
    Still pulling my hair out at the bridge...that part is pretty horrible for me.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:42 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I would be totally cool with this song if T-Pain added his own thing instead of reciting the lyrics.
    Still pulling my hair out at the bridge...that part is pretty horrible for me.

ik i wish he added his own part like ludacris did :[
    i hate it when he says the thing u got behind you is amazing im ripping my hair out at that part
    the only part i like is when tpain is like cause you, cause you banging..
    i wish it was just jesse i still wish tpain was a lower just a little bit or until u cant hear him anymore
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Yo, PeeBrain... "...And that's 'Mr. Pretty Boy' to you." - Jesse McCartney Suite Life of Zack & Cody EP: Rockstar In The House Mad Mad Mad No Sad I still don't like, even if does sound more official than before.
    _jessevda_

Number of posts : 9

Post  _jessevda_ Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:48 am

in the chris brown's kiss kiss song tpain was saying nappy boy and pretty boy ,too Embarassed
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 am

_jessevda_ wrote:in the chris brown's kiss kiss song tpain was saying nappy boy and pretty boy ,too Embarassed

yeah he always says that i think nappy boy is his name! From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language 110686 From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language 690817
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:34 am

well in this case anyway Jesse definitely would be the pretty boy hands down lol! From Twitter: 'NEW' Official Body Language 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:27 pm