JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
heathermarie
Jmaclover16
Skysthelimit
JessexBroadway
xxGetFreakyxx
JMacLover09
babygirl49392
11 posters

The Insider Behind the Scenes

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

The Insider Behind the Scenes Empty The Insider Behind the Scenes

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Here's another video that I'm not sure if its been posted or is everyone else has scene. This is from the show The Insider and it's Behind the Scenes at Jesse's rehearsals for the Jesse and Jordin Tour last July/August.

Source: Oh-Jesse.de and Jes1Soc1Game101
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

The Insider Behind the Scenes Empty Re: The Insider Behind the Scenes

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:23 pm

cute! like always =)
    thanks for posting ... and i completely understand, you gotta have your own pillow!!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm

i completely feel the same way. i MUST have my own pillow 2. my mom thinks im crazy but some1 understands<3 lol
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:i completely feel the same way. i MUST have my own pillow 2. my mom thinks im crazy but some1 understands<3 lol

haha yeah, totally! you need some comfort while away from home, and i just feel that your own pillow gives that to you =)
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Haha yeah, i'm a werido.. when i stay at my friends house i take my pillow and my blanket.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 am

So cute. Thanks for posting!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 am

that was so cute thanks for posting Smile and when they do mention he kind of is like a younger justin timberlake because Justin was like a pop star and then he headed in the R&b direction just like Jesse is doing and I think that is amazing!! wow thanks
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 am

i remember this!
    he is so cute, but i need my own pillow too haha.
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 am

can you give me the link pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese cos i can't find it youtube and i wanna send this vid to my friend!! I love the way he says i need my pillow it's soooo cute The Insider Behind the Scenes 110686 The Insider Behind the Scenes 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 am

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* wrote:can you give me the link pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese cos i can't find it youtube and i wanna send this vid to my friend!! I love the way he says i need my pillow it's soooo cute The Insider Behind the Scenes 110686 The Insider Behind the Scenes 690817

haha. Sure, no problem. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHsrTDS53jo&feature=player_embedded
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:49 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* wrote:can you give me the link pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese cos i can't find it youtube and i wanna send this vid to my friend!! I love the way he says i need my pillow it's soooo cute The Insider Behind the Scenes 110686 The Insider Behind the Scenes 690817

haha. Sure, no problem. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHsrTDS53jo&feature=player_embedded

thnx for that The Insider Behind the Scenes 110686 The Insider Behind the Scenes 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 am

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

thnx for that The Insider Behind the Scenes 110686 The Insider Behind the Scenes 690817

You're welcome. Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:that was so cute thanks for posting Smile and when they do mention he kind of is like a younger justin timberlake because Justin was like a pop star and then he headed in the R&b direction just like Jesse is doing and I think that is amazing!! wow thanks

yeah, and i think they also compare him to JT because he can cover all vocal points - like, he can go real high and low like Justin.
    although, when Justin does it i think people respect him more. some of my friends tend to just call Jesse a lil girl when he hits the high notes =(
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:10 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    yeah, and i think they also compare him to JT because he can cover all vocal points - like, he can go real high and low like Justin.
    although, when Justin does it i think people respect him more. some of my friends tend to just call Jesse a lil girl when he hits the high notes =(

ahhh I know exactly what you mean !
    I think they are both amazing, and Jesse doesn't get enough credit Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:50 pm

adriiii wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

yeah, exactly! it's just SO annoying ... because in my opinion Jesse is the more talented one (although i am a fan of Justin's too)
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:01 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    adriiii wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

yeah, exactly! it's just SO annoying ... because in my opinion Jesse is the more talented one (although i am a fan of Justin's too)

I have to agree. Jesse definitely is a much better singer than Justin Timberlake. If you listen to Justin's acapella's versus Jesse's, Justin's are so weak compared to Jesse. The only thing Justin has on Jesse are his copycat dance moves that can be done so easily with practice.

Tons of respect to Justin though, he's doing so well and has success. No hating over here. I just think Jesse will be able to "pass up" his success very quickly in the next years of his career if he keeps it up. IMHO, Justin's lyrics aren't as good as Jesse's either. Jesse has a hand in writing and I'm a writer myself.

I hate when people say negative things about Jesse when he hits high notes. People are always like, "He sounds like a girl!" or "Is he gay? He always sings in a high voice." Falsetto is a great form of singing and I think Jesse is very lucky to be able to sing as high as he can. Justin's are kind of flat, Jesse can hit falsetto notes better than him. Not alot of male singers can sing high or sing low. It's a good thing to have different vocal ranges, it's a little thing called talent.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:19 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    adriiii wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

I have to agree. Jesse definitely is a much better singer than Justin Timberlake. If you listen to Justin's acapella's versus Jesse's, Justin's are so weak compared to Jesse. The only thing Justin has on Jesse are his copycat dance moves that can be done so easily with practice.

Tons of respect to Justin though, he's doing so well and has success. No hating over here. I just think Jesse will be able to "pass up" his success very quickly in the next years of his career if he keeps it up. IMHO, Justin's lyrics aren't as good as Jesse's either. Jesse has a hand in writing and I'm a writer myself.

I hate when people say negative things about Jesse when he hits high notes. People are always like, "He sounds like a girl!" or "Is he gay? He always sings in a high voice." Falsetto is a great form of singing and I think Jesse is very lucky to be able to sing as high as he can. Justin's are kind of flat, Jesse can hit falsetto notes better than him. Not alot of male singers can sing high or sing low. It's a good thing to have different vocal ranges, it's a little thing called talent.

haha yeah, totally! i agree with you 100% - i think it's really sexy when Jesse sings higher Wink
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:10 am

Sh... I need my laptop also as well as my feathered pillow and comforter set. I love me some JT he's a great artist. As for Jesse, we need time and patience. I remember back in '02 Justin wouldn't get respected and now he does. I wouldn't be surprised if that were to happen to Jesse or any other talent out there who is going througha similar case.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:22 am

esmeralda06 wrote:Sh... I need my laptop also as well as my feathered pillow and comforter set. I love me some JT he's a great artist. As for Jesse, we need time and patience. I remember back in '02 Justin wouldn't get respected and now he does. I wouldn't be surprised if that were to happen to Jesse or any other talent out there who is going througha similar case.

Yea I remember that too. Everyone was very skeptical about Justin's ability to be R&B and everything because he was from 'NSync and they just didn't do that. And then you had the people that seriously thought that all he was going to ever be was boybander that failed at going solo, like so many do one the bond splits. You just have to be patient and allow the whole 'shock' value wear off that Jesse can do this kind of music and do it well and let it sink in that he is beyond talented in so many ways.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:32 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:Sh... I need my laptop also as well as my feathered pillow and comforter set. I love me some JT he's a great artist. As for Jesse, we need time and patience. I remember back in '02 Justin wouldn't get respected and now he does. I wouldn't be surprised if that were to happen to Jesse or any other talent out there who is going througha similar case.

Yea I remember that too. Everyone was very skeptical about Justin's ability to be R&B and everything because he was from 'NSync and they just didn't do that. And then you had the people that seriously thought that all he was going to ever be was boybander that failed at going solo, like so many do one the bond splits. You just have to be patient and allow the whole 'shock' value wear off that Jesse can do this kind of music and do it well and let it sink in that he is beyond talented in so many ways.

I agree.
    Yeah, I was young but I remember when people were embarassed to have Justin in their CD players. Good for him for proving them wrong. He's very respected now and he worked hard for that. Jesse's sort of in that same position he was in. Right now he's in between but he'll get there.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:52 am

I remember this perfectly well and I wasn't afraid to show my support, love and loyalty for Justin, Chris, Joey, Lance and JC back in '00 and I still do. Yeah, we just need time and patience. These are just bumps on Jesse's road to success and we need to keep on believing in him. He will most definitely be there. Sooner or later (I'm hoping sooner) he'll be there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm