JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
adriiii
l0vinxJeSsE
JesseMacDeparture
JessexBroadway
JesseMAC22
9 posters

A Mini JMAC?

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

A Mini JMAC? Empty A Mini JMAC?

Post  JesseMAC22 Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:46 pm

The guy's name is Justin Bieber and he is not 6,8, or 12; he's 15. He was discovered by Usher back in '08 I think. People are calling him a "Mini Jesse McCartney", but I can see why. He has talent and will have a great career ahead of him. His 1st single "One Time" is produced by "Tricky" Stewart, the same guy who produced "Leavin" etc. This song had to grow on me, but it's pretty good. I wouldn't really call him a "Mini JMAC", but as Jesse says when being compared to Justin Timberlake,
    "The comparison alone is pretty cool," he told MTV News.
    So, I think Justin Bieber would accept the comparison as a compliment.

Thoughts?

Last edited by JesseMAC22 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

A Mini JMAC? Empty Re: A Mini JMAC?

Post  JessexBroadway Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 am

Doesn't really remind me of Jesse besides the way he lookss
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:14 am

HelplesslyFalling wrote:Doesn't really remind me of Jesse besides the way he lookss

IMO, they're calling him a "Mini JMAC" because he's a Caucasian guy singing soulful music.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:44 am

OMG! When I first heard that song I thought it was a girl! lol!

He doesn't really remind me of JMac.....
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:55 am

Oh please no.
    Before I even clicked this I knew it was going to be about Justin Bieber. No, I don't think he's a mini Jesse. haha. And I laugh when people say that. He doesn't sound or look like Jesse. To be honest, he kind of reminds me of a young Ryan Sheckler in the looks. Talent? The boy can sing and play the guitar, which I respect.

I think he has decent talent to be famous for a while. I don't think he'll be a joke like the Disney kids are. I can see him going pretty far but not huge. He says he's happy to be living his dream and I'm happy he got the chance. But he's no Jesse. Jesse's very underrated but he's also very talented. We'll have to see what Justin sounds like after his voice changes...

He's a cute one though. Smile
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:34 am

ahahah I remember my friend sending me this saying 'you'll like it since he sounds like Jesse'..not really.
    LOL! song isn't bad though.. Smile
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:06 am

JesseMacDeparture wrote:OMG! When I first heard that song I thought it was a girl! lol!

He doesn't sound like a girl but yea, he doesn't remind me of Jesse either.
    But he's young. Who knows he won't be huge a few years later? We'll see.
    Thanks for letting me know about him.

btw, I found this on youtube. And I'm pretty sure when Jesse's at his age, he's way much cooler!
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:54 am

well he doesnt really remind me of jesse... i mean besides the hair they look totally different.. but justin seems to be really talented so who know where he's gonna be in a few years ^^
    but when u compare justins interviews to jesses old interviews u can kinda see that jesse was a bit more... intelligent/experienced... haha.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:54 am

theone_bettytam wrote:
    JesseMacDeparture wrote:OMG! When I first heard that song I thought it was a girl! lol!

btw, I found this on youtube. And I'm pretty sure when Jesse's at his age, he's way much cooler!

I agree, he's just a kid. He doesn't sound like a girl, his voice just hasn't matured. Jesse was there once too remember?
    But when Jesse was 15 he was already matured, very experienced and we knew what to expect from him. I think Justin will have a successful career if his voice is that good after it deepens. I just don't know how seriously people are going to take him singing that genre of music so soon. There's people who STILL are pretty harsh on Jesse for it and he's been in the business for about 10 years.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:17 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:

I agree, he's just a kid. He doesn't sound like a girl, his voice just hasn't matured. Jesse was there once too remember?
    But when Jesse was 15 he was already matured, very experienced and we knew what to expect from him. I think Justin will have a successful career if his voice is that good after it deepens. I just don't know how seriously people are going to take him singing that genre of music so soon. There's people who STILL are pretty harsh on Jesse for it and he's been in the business for about 10 years.

Oh yea, I definitely look forward to listening to his deepened voice. That's what matters most!
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm

He doesn't sound like a girl but yea

Haha, yeah, I realized that when I actually listened to the song. When I first heard it, I wasn't paying much attention.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Oh yea, I definitely look forward to listening to his deepened voice. That's what matters most!

Same here.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:39 pm

haha man, that lil kid is SO cute!! i saw a lil of this on MTV between shows and i was like, how old is this lil guy - 5?? but he's trying, and he doesn't have that bad of a voice ... it was just a lil weird having a kid that young call a girl, shawty. haha
    but yeah ... i think the only comparison between him and Jesse is the fact that they're both white singing R&B music. haha that's about it ...
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:it was just a lil weird having a kid that young call a girl, shawty. haha

I think "shawty" is now "the word" in music now or will be. Instead of using baby or girl, it will be shawty. Honestly, I think the word sounds trashy and ignorant. I can't stand when people say it, even Jesse. I'd much perfer him use baby or girl over shawty.

JMacLover09 wrote: i think the only comparison between him and Jesse is the fact that they're both white singing R&B music. haha that's about it ...

I agree. I think the only really known white guys that sing R&B music (of this generation, not Elvis. lol) and are being successful with it are Justin Timberlake and Jesse McCartney. That's why they compare Jesse to JT. And now we have Justin B being compared to Jesse. Then again, I'd much rather somebody like Justin Bieber get compared to Jesse rather than the next teen sugar pop Disney star.

Justin, Jesse, Justin. haha What a weird pattern. Will we get another "Jesse" name wise to keep the pattern going? lol.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:22 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:it was just a lil weird having a kid that young call a girl, shawty. haha

I think "shawty" is now "the word" in music now or will be. Instead of using baby or girl, it will be shawty. Honestly, I think the word sounds trashy and ignorant. I can't stand when people say it, even Jesse. I'd much perfer him use baby or girl over shawty.

JMacLover09 wrote: i think the only comparison between him and Jesse is the fact that they're both white singing R&B music. haha that's about it ...

I agree. I think the only really known white guys that sing R&B music (of this generation, not Elvis. lol) and are being successful with it are Justin Timberlake and Jesse McCartney. That's why they compare Jesse to JT. And now we have Justin B being compared to Jesse. Then again, I'd much rather somebody like Justin Bieber get compared to Jesse rather than the next teen sugar pop Disney star.

Justin, Jesse, Justin. haha What a weird pattern. Will we get another "Jesse" name wise to keep the pattern going? lol.

haha yeah, i was just thinking about how their names rhymed ... and yeah, you got a point with the shawty thing. i'm okay with it, but i think it should be used by older singers. it just doesn't seem appropriate.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked oh dear.....please noo.. OMG! no he does not remind me on Jesse, only his hair he has a female voice I guess Laughing

But Maybe in a few years, when he has "short-black/brown hair, is tall about 5'10 and covers leavin'? lol! But I think no...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:37 pm