JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
JMacLover09
xxGetFreakyxx
babygirl49392
xbackstreetMacx
l0vinxJeSsE
9 posters

A little suggestion to add something to the forum...

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

A little suggestion to add something to the forum... Empty A little suggestion to add something to the forum...

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 am

Hey, I have a little suggestion that might keep the forum a bit more active when there's not much news on Jesse. I've been around on other forums and I noticed that a lot of them have like a "game" section if you know what I mean.

Like for example, you could create a new section and we could post threads like:

What Are You Listening To?
    A-Z Game: Favorite name, movie, song, food, show, whatever.
    Count to (and a random high number like 10000) or "Let's see how high we can count
    The Person Above Me: Say something about them, rate their sig, whatever
    Finish The Story
    Kiss or Diss

Yeah those were just a few common ones I've seen on other forums. So I was thinking, to keep this forum a bit more active you could add another section, give it a creative name and we could do something like that?

Just a suggestion, take it or leave it. Smile
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

A little suggestion to add something to the forum... Empty Re: A little suggestion to add something to the forum...

Post  xbackstreetMacx Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:07 am

we could hav movie reveiws or what latest songs we should listen to A little suggestion to add something to the forum... 110686 A little suggestion to add something to the forum... 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

A little suggestion to add something to the forum... Empty Re: A little suggestion to add something to the forum...

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 am

Yea, I like this idea. Um, other message boards I go to or help run have these going on them in the Just For Fun/Games sections:

1.What are you listening to?- Pretty self explainable, you say what you are listening to at that moment.

2. Find out about YOU!- Here you go to these sites (http://www.paulsadowski.com/NameData.asp and http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp) and you can post your results and discuss how accurate or off it is about you.

3. Song Name Game- Here you take a song, like Umbrella for example, and then the next person that posts has to post the name of a song that starts with the previous song's last letter, like the next person could put Anybody for Umbrella, and so on.

4. In My Pants...- In this one, you take a song title and follow it with 'in my pants', like Umbrella In My Pants. Purely for laughter purposes. haha.

5. With A Lyric- Here you post a question and the next person has to reply with a lyric then post their own question. Example: What's the weather like? "Now that it's raining more than ever." Umbrella by Rhianna.

6. Kiss or Diss- This is standard and found on a lot of forums, but the way we've played on all the ones I'm on is that we can only put people down.

7. The Person Below Me- In this one you say some about who's going to reply to your post, and then that person says yes or no and then posts their own thing. Example: TPBM like to dance. Then the next person would say yes or no and post their own.

8. Lyric Game- Here you post part of a lyric and then then people says what song it's from and then posts a lyric of their own.

9. Would You Rather?- Again self explainable and popular. You post WYR ___ or ___ and then the next person answers and posts their own.

10. This or That?- This is kinda like Kiss or Diss but for objects, not people.

11. Truth is for Lazies- Here is where a questionnaire/survey is posted and you have to answer the truth on each question and re-post with your answers.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 am

Those are all really good ones. ^^
    In my pants is like the best. lol. That turns out to be so hilarious. Would you rather is one of favorites.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:46 pm

thats a good idea Very Happy
    we should start one(:
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:47 pm

the admins could start like a whole new thread thingy for it or when u click off topic we just post it underneath the sub thread things (off topic,qotd,introduce yourself) like right under thse
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:the admins could start like a whole new thread thingy for it or when u click off topic we just post it underneath the sub thread things (off topic,qotd,introduce yourself) like right under thse

Yeah, I agree. That would be a good idea.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 pm

good idea! i say we do it =)
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Awesome! This sounds like tons of fun :-)
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:04 pm

love the ideas! Smile
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 pm

I thought about that as well when we first started the forum.
    I remember on Jesse's old forum they had it in the off topic section everyone just created the games, so i figured maybe people would think of that idea and just post it in off topic.. but yeah

I'll ask Miss Amp about it and we'll take it from there. My idea is just to post it under the QOTD . It'll be in Off topic, but it will have its own section.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 pm

I 'm game! =) (haha get it?) Let the games begain..... lol
    Let's do this!!!! A little suggestion to add something to the forum... 110686
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 pm

We added it. Start posting your games =]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:59 pm