JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
l0vinxJeSsE
JessexBroadway
6 posters

Nick Lachey's new girl dated Jesse?

JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Nick Lachey's new girl dated Jesse? Empty Nick Lachey's new girl dated Jesse?

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Nick and his new "girlfriend"

the pair were spotted leaving Stanley’s Restaurant And Bar on Sunday night in Sherman Oaks, California, and they are already lining-up some new dates.

But Nick better be careful because the former University of Louisiana student likes famous guys - she’s dated Jesse McCartney too!

Check out the article here

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-meet-nick-lacheys-sexy-new-gal-pal

I don't recall him with this girl, have any of you?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Nick Lachey's new girl dated Jesse? Empty Re: Nick Lachey's new girl dated Jesse?

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 pm

and she went on a date with Jesse McCartney after they had exchanged details but nothing came of it.”

They went on a date. Jesse has mentioned before that he's dated around but it was nothing serious. I'm assuming she's one of those girls.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Nick Lachey's new girl dated Jesse? Empty Re: Nick Lachey's new girl dated Jesse?

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    and she went on a date with Jesse McCartney after they had exchanged details but nothing came of it.”

They went on a date. Jesse has mentioned before that he's dated around but it was nothing serious. I'm assuming she's one of those girls.

Good point, I didn't even think of that.
    She looks kinda old.. lol
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Thank you for posting the article. As for your question; I've never seen a picture of Jesse with this Holly chick. It might just be a lie of the many that these paps invent to get some quick money.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:04 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

Good point, I didn't even think of that.
    She looks kinda old.. lol

Haha! I didn't think of that either. Now that it was mentioned I do remember the interview. I saw it on YouTube a few days ago. Please ignore my previous post. Well she might look old but according to the article she's only 23.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 am

uuh 23? she looks like 29-32 Wink) I don't think Jesse's dated her, but whatever...maybe he did but I'm not convinced....are there any proofs?
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Here she is, and I believe she's wearing Jesse's jacket.

http://jesse-mccartney.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=454&pos=1

Not to be rude but she looks way older than 23 lol
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm

jmacfanbd wrote:Here she is, and I believe she's wearing Jesse's jacket.

then again, it could be one of those things where they're just friends, or maybe it was a one-date thing that the paps are - once again - spewing out of proportion. but thanks for finding the pic to proove it =) haha
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:50 am

I really don't mind it that Jesse's dating her...Wink) If he's happy, I'm happy :-*
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 am

JMacLover09 wrote:
    jmacfanbd wrote:Here she is, and I believe she's wearing Jesse's jacket.

then again, it could be one of those things where they're just friends, or maybe it was a one-date thing that the paps are - once again - spewing out of proportion. but thanks for finding the pic to proove it =) haha

Hahaha, that is her! lol never really noticed till now.
    she does look way older..
    lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:23 pm