JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Karaoke Body Language contest - Jesse picked the 5!

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Karaoke Body Language contest - Jesse picked the 5! Empty Karaoke Body Language contest - Jesse picked the 5!

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:38 pm

click HERE to listen to Jesse's message.

He's gonna post the winner's version on his myspace and give them a personal call. I didn't enter, but I'm excited for those who did!!

UPDATE: SayNow is going to broadcast the 5 next week.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Karaoke Body Language contest - Jesse picked the 5! Empty Re: Karaoke Body Language contest - Jesse picked the 5!

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:56 pm

Yea I've just listened to his message on twitter. So... he wants his fans to help pick the winner. Do you know where we could possibly hear the 5 finalists??
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Karaoke Body Language contest - Jesse picked the 5! Empty Re: Karaoke Body Language contest - Jesse picked the 5!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:03 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:Yea I've just listened to his message on twitter. So... he wants his fans to help pick the winner. Do you know where we could possibly hear the 5 finalists??

We can listen to them on Say Now. But he hasn't made them available for us to listen to yet. He's going to do that next week.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:40 pm