JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
SophiaMcC
adriiii
JesseMacDeparture
7 posters

first performance of Leavin - December 2007

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

first performance of Leavin - December 2007 Empty first performance of Leavin - December 2007

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 am

I have to say, I like this version a lot better then the current acoustic and campfire version. Smile
    I remember the first time I heard this, I was so excited! haha

I like the "Uh-oh, oh, oh, oh"
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

first performance of Leavin - December 2007 Empty Re: first performance of Leavin - December 2007

Post  adriiii Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 am

wonderful Smile
    I have never heard this before, thanks!
    SophiaMcC
    SophiaMcC

Number of posts : 65

first performance of Leavin - December 2007 Empty Re: first performance of Leavin - December 2007

Post  SophiaMcC Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 am

he's always great.... first performance of Leavin - December 2007 690817
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:38 pm

I WAS AT THAT CONCERT Razz
    December 7, 2007.
    He was like " We have a new song.."
    I have a video of anyone wants to see it. It's not the whole thing but its part of it!

I loved it that way. when i heard the studio version it took time to get used to because i liked hearing it the way he did at the concert.
    SophiaMcC
    SophiaMcC

Number of posts : 65

Post  SophiaMcC Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:I WAS AT THAT CONCERT Razz
    December 7, 2007.
    He was like " We have a new song.."
    I have a video of anyone wants to see it. It's not the whole thing but its part of it!

I loved it that way. when i heard the studio version it took time to get used to because i liked hearing it the way he did at the concert.
    I would like to see that....can u post it....?? first performance of Leavin - December 2007 110686 first performance of Leavin - December 2007 110686 first performance of Leavin - December 2007 110686
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQFjPCIe6oM&feature=channel_page

Ignore my friend screaming "I can't".. ahah i don't remember what she was talking about but the reason i didn't tape the whole thing is because people who worked there came up to me and yelled at me and said this is a new song you can't record it!!!!!!! so i turned it off :/
    The video looks bad.. I had a crappy camera. i was actually first row.. And i just put my username on it because people were stealing my videos :/
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

I know! The very first live performance of Leavin' is the best ever! That's when Jesse's still with Dory right?
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:I know! The very first live performance of Leavin' is the best ever! That's when Jesse's still with Dory right?
    Yeah, that's Dory on the Guitar. I agree, that is the best performance of Leavin'!
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Jesse's new guitarist has got nothing on Dory Lobel! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Whenever I hear Leavin' acoustically now, it doesn't bring me back to where it all began...WITH DORY. When I heard the Campfire Version of Leavin' for the first time, it brought me back because Dory was playing and it was soooo long since Dory and Jesse performed together. It was so overwhelming that I cried for 20 minutes, an hour tops. Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I was so happy to see Dory playing the guitar that I couldn't control myself or my emotions. I commented the vid you posted up from the ASCAP Awards:

LnL13 wrote:OMJMAC! It's DORY FREAKIN' LOBEL DAWG!! I'm bawling like crazy b/c I haven't seen Jesse and Dory together since that Ryan Secrest interview last year, but mostly since December 8, 2007, when they first performed Leavin! WE MISS U DORY!

Thanks for posting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    aprsajlmlalcfan

Number of posts : 61

Post  aprsajlmlalcfan Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 pm

this is GREAT. i havent heard this before and i love hearing the variety in jesse's voice! Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:56 am