JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
heathermarie
JesseMacDeparture
Daddy´s little girl
NikajMac
Jmaclover89
ILoveJesseMac
monia16
11 posters

More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach Empty More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach

Post  monia16 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 pm

http://jesse-mccartney.ucoz.ru/photo/315

great site, just in a different language. You can go under google and translate the website.
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach Empty Re: More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach

Post  ILoveJesseMac Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm

monia16 wrote:http://jesse-mccartney.ucoz.ru/photo/315

great site, just in a different language. You can go under google and translate the website.

I cant see them because I dont have an account. Sad
    I tried to make one, but it's not working. :S
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach Empty Re: More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach

Post  monia16 Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:31 pm

ILoveJesseMac wrote:

You can use my log in then

Monia16
    password is Monika
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 pm

monia16 wrote:
    ILoveJesseMac wrote:

You can use my log in then

Monia16
    password is Monika

Still not working.. Wired..
    Thanks though. Smile
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:50 am

great pics thanks Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:04 am

Is that beer in his hand ? Lol xDxD he looks like a 17 year old on this pic

http://jesse-mccartney.ucoz.ru/photo/315-0-9616
    Daddy´s little girl
    Daddy´s little girl

Number of posts : 13

Post  Daddy´s little girl Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:11 pm

NikajMac wrote:Is that beer in his hand ? Lol xDxD he looks like a 17 year old on this pic

http://jesse-mccartney.ucoz.ru/photo/315-0-9616

loevley...u´re right! it is a beer and he really looks like 17...but he´s soooo cute!!!
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm

He doesn't look so squishy on these ones, maybe the paps timing was WAY off on the other ones:
    More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 890478966
    More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 92765680
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:He doesn't look so squishy on these ones, maybe the paps timing was WAY off on the other ones:
    More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 890478966
    More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 92765680

i love how you said squishy hahaha
    but i think you're right, and i think a lot of the angles were just bad too.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

heathermarie wrote:i love how you said squishy hahaha

Haha, when I showed my mom she said, "Aww, he's squishy!" LOL
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:32 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:

it made me laugh haha, but i can see why she would say it. but at least they got some more pictures that were more flattering than others. i mean he doesn't look that bad, but when the timing is off and the angles are weird, it can make anyone look, not as good i guess lol
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:32 pm

I really like Jasmine, I actually like her because she makes Jesse happy, but uuhm she doesn't look like 27... when she wears make up she's like an angel, a beautiful angel but without she looks like an old ugly wich *sorry* but she has so many Wrinkles.... don't understand me wrong but Jesse should look for somebody younger....
    Daddy´s little girl
    Daddy´s little girl

Number of posts : 13

Post  Daddy´s little girl Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 pm

yeah honey...without make-up she dosn´t look so good...but i hav to say she´s still beautiful..
    the older is no big deal...maybe he needs a women who´s older...who knows....
    My mum was 12 years older than her first man....
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:47 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    JesseMacDeparture wrote:

it made me laugh haha, but i can see why she would say it. but at least they got some more pictures that were more flattering than others. i mean he doesn't look that bad, but when the timing is off and the angles are weird, it can make anyone look, not as good i guess lol

Yeah, haha. It definitely looked weird.
    Jmacsbaby0409
    Jmacsbaby0409

Number of posts : 20
    Hobbies : Jesse of course, music, movies, and photography.

Post  Jmacsbaby0409 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:40 pm

I'm happy for Jesse as long as he's happy. I love him anyway because no one can look perfect all the time....oh wait he does for the most part. Haha I love him. Wink More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Jmacsbaby0409 wrote:I'm happy for Jesse as long as he's happy. I love him anyway because no one can look perfect all the time....oh wait he does for the most part. Haha I love him. Wink More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817

me tooo... More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 110686 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 110686 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 110686 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 110686 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 110686 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 110686 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 110686 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 110686 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817 More picture of Jesse and Jasmine at the beach 690817
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 pm

aww, thanks for more pics! they look SO happy together - but i don't love how "squishy" he's become. i mean, he did just come off a tour and movie, right?? haha
    but whatever - he'll look cute doing whatever.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:16 pm

lol I literally cracked up when yall said 'squishy' ! Smile
    couldn't think of another word to describe him...

Honestly, this is definitely not his best look but he has been super busy all summer and just finished his new movie. Hopefully he'll get back into better shape Smile
    I stillll LOVE him as much as ever of course Very Happy his looks is only one of the many things we love about him!

haha but what's weird is how skinny his legs are, in comparison to his 'squish' lol! hahah still makes me laugh Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:43 pm