JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
AngelaJoy
BodyLanguage
COMcCartney
bedtime71
8 posters

I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney

bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney Empty I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney

Post  bedtime71 Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:14 pm

I have absolutely no friends/family that like/respect/support Jesse McCartney.
    My friends make fun of me for liking Jesse, saying that he's "gay" "Disney" "girlish" ...etc.
    It makes me so sad to have to put up with all the lies that others believe about him. What are people thinking?!?!?! Even my mom and my brother can't believe that I still love/support Jesse McCartney. My brother calls me Jesse's "last fan on earth" as a joke, meaning that people don't listen to Jesse McCartney anymore.

Even though my family and friends may diss me in every way for supporting Jesse McCartney as a fan, this situation has not changed my views of Jesse in any way.
    I am proud to be a Jesse McCartney fan although I continuously get negative remarks from those around me.

Maybe someday I will find a friend in my life that loves Jesse McCartney as much as I do.
    Then I can go to Jesse McCartney concerts with them and all that good stuff...

Does anybody feel the same way I do, or is it just me?
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney Empty Re: I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney

Post  COMcCartney Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Well my situation isn't completely like yours I can relate to you, I only have one friend who's a girl that likes him and I can talk to her about him but as a boy all my other friends are guys and don't like him and I can't listen or talk about him around them without getting rag on or laughed at so I'm with ya!!!!
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney Empty Re: I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney

Post  BodyLanguage Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 pm

HA. Most people I know say "Isn't he on the Disney channel?" Rolling Eyes
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 pm

i have one friend that i dont really talk to anymore (after graduation, we lost touch.. she also has a two year old) and that friend is kindof a fan of jesse... she's not like a huge fan, but she does like his music.

I dont think any of my other friends or family like jesse.. my parents refuse to buy me jesse stuff, and i'm talking for birthday and christmas and stuff, cuz they dont usually buy me stuff at other times anymore..... because they dont support jesse.

I havent gotten made fun of really for liking jesse.. maybe teased a little, but not made fun of.. like at work if i mention jesse, and someones like "who?" one of the girls will say he's my boyfriend or soemthing lol.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 pm

My brother isn't a fan of Jesse at all, but he still respects him. Smile Which makes me happy.
    aprsajlmlalcfan

Number of posts : 61

Post  aprsajlmlalcfan Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:53 am

i cud relate in that i dunt really have that one friend/family member whos big on jesse as i am n that i can talk to them about him as much as i want but thats what i like about this :] BUT o well. w/e. that doesnt stop me from being a devoted fan. Smile
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:22 am

yep im the like the only one in my town who likes Jesse and EVERY one knows it and EVERYONE makes fun of me for it lol
    ik how u feel but seriously every kid in my grade even ppl i dont know know i love Jesse haha but ppl still make fun of me for it when ppl say hes gay i say "go on youtube, look up the music video for leavin then tell me that u honestly still think hes gay" it works every time haha
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:31 am

DAMN! I feel the same way as you :S

My sister, was last year a fan of him, but then.. i don't really know what happend but now she makes fun over him.

My mother doesn't like him too.. I don't know why, she refuses to buy me stuff from him too ( like albums, so I have to pay with my pocket money Rolling Eyes I have all 3 / departure recharged isn't available in my country/Germany ) My dad.. doesn't know him so..
    My brother is 12, of course he's not a fan, but he doesn't make fun of me so.

Damn, my friends are "Miley, Zac, Britney and Twilight" fans. BUT NOT JESSE! Oh they so piss me off xD but I love them I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney 690817 They laugh at Jesse but they don't mean it. It's just fun what they're doin'/sayin'.

But, hey, why do we care?
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 am

NikajMac wrote:But, hey, why do we care?

lol
    <3
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney Empty Ah.

Post  bedtime71 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:47 am

Aww well I'm glad I'm NOT the only one who feels this way.
    However, I will keep on hoping to find a friend that is a real fan just like me.
    I know it will happen someday, but I just have to be patient.

We all just need to try influencing those around us, and hopefully people will realize that Jesse is truly amazing.
    People that believe all the Jesse lies are SO missing out on the truth...
    Keep believing!

I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney 690817 I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney 690817 I have no friends that like Jesse McCartney 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:52 am