JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL

xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL Empty this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL

Post  xbackstreetMacx Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:01 am

hehe Lloyd looks like a young jesse don't u think the hair and stuff Razz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8lL-7wPFKA

i put the link cos the video doesn't work hehe enjoy parez hilton got a bit upset cos this guy got thru than this other guy he found cute called ethan LOL so now he just bitches about Lloyd on his website just cos he got thru instead of ethan bt anyways u decide if he reminds u of a young jesse this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL 110686 this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL 110686 Razz

Last edited by xbackstreetMacx on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL Empty Re: this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL

Post  Admin Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:44 am

It says the video was removed:/
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL Empty Re: this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL

Post  xbackstreetMacx Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:It says the video was removed:/

awwww um hang on i'll get another video this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL 110686 this guy reminds me of a young jesse LOL 110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:31 pm

I saw what you saw, but I didn't think his voice sounded good with the song. I think his voice would sound better if he sang high, instead of so low...
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:34 pm

yeah, i totally see what you're talking about - it's like he's a mini-JMac! haha but that might just be his hair style ... which i have to admit i LOVED! haha
    his voice is good ... just again too low for this song. but it's okay!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 am