JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+18
millieyang
UchihaSakura131415
jesseluver182
l0vinxJeSsE
xwithoutu
jesterfanlove_4987
JMacLover09
heathermarie
iu_uppa_nhut
jesserockz4eva
theone_bettytam
rebels09
jmachoney
Admin
mandy_tran306
SarahXJesse2010
JessexBroadway
babygirl49392
22 posters

Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010**

heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010**

Post  heathermarie Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:24 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:Hey!
    Also, if you have enough time, can you add the body language remix with t-pain?
    no rush though, i know you have alot to fix!
    thanks! (:

Yea, that will be no problem. Right now, I don't even have the remix yet. Still trying to get all my music organized and on my laptop, I beyond crazy about how my music and pictures are organized. Very Happy But I'll get them all fixed as soon as I possibly can! I want to update my stories first though. Very Happy

Yeah, I know what you mean! I'm the same way with all of my music and pictures too!
    And I agree, I want your stories updated first too! (:
    iu_uppa_nhut

Number of posts : 22

Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010**

Post  iu_uppa_nhut Sun May 03, 2009 12:09 am

can you upload to another host. i can't download from the media-convert
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun May 03, 2009 1:18 am

iu_uppa_nhut wrote:can you upload to another host. i can't download from the media-convert

Yea, just give me time. I just got a new laptop last week and I'm still getting transferred over to it and organizing all my music. Then I'll get the new "Body Language" remix up and all the other links that aren't working right, then I'll work on getting them on another host as well, since you aren't the only one that can't download from media-convert. I'll try to get it all done as soon as possible.
    iu_uppa_nhut

Number of posts : 22

Post  iu_uppa_nhut Mon May 04, 2009 10:38 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    iu_uppa_nhut wrote:can you upload to another host. i can't download from the media-convert

Yea, just give me time. I just got a new laptop last week and I'm still getting transferred over to it and organizing all my music. Then I'll get the new "Body Language" remix up and all the other links that aren't working right, then I'll work on getting them on another host as well, since you aren't the only one that can't download from media-convert. I'll try to get it all done as soon as possible.

thanks for answering me
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon May 04, 2009 11:29 am

iu_uppa_nhut wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

thanks for answering me

It was no problem and you're welcome! Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed May 06, 2009 7:20 pm

hey, first of all - thank you SO much for doing this for all of us! it's a LOT of downloads and people that have wanted certain songs ffrom him can finally get them now!
    but second, i tried to download a couple songs and both said the links were incorrect: Turn It Up (the Intro to Departure) and Buy You a Drank (the cover he did of T-Pain's song) if you could fix those and let me know when they're correct, that would be great.
    thank you again!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey everyone! I just fixed all the links you told me that were broken. I'll start working on getting them all on another host site tomorrow for those who can't download from media-convert. Let me know if any of the others don't work!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed May 06, 2009 9:20 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Hey everyone! I just fixed all the links you told me that were broken. I'll start working on getting them all on another host site tomorrow for those who can't download from media-convert. Let me know if any of the others don't work!

that's awesome!
    thank you so much! (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Hey everyone! I just fixed all the links you told me that were broken. I'll start working on getting them all on another host site tomorrow for those who can't download from media-convert. Let me know if any of the others don't work!

that's awesome!
    thank you so much! (:

You're welcome!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

that's awesome!
    thank you so much! (:

You're welcome!

hey the only one i've found that doesn't work so far is sugar beats little saint nick (i think its called that).
    but no rush! fix it whenever you can!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 06, 2009 9:38 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

that's awesome!
    thank you so much! (:

You're welcome!

hey the only one i've found that doesn't work so far is sugar beats little saint nick (i think its called that).

Done!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed May 06, 2009 9:45 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

that's awesome!
    thank you so much! (:

You're welcome!

Done!

wow, that was fast! (:
    now, i think all i have left to download are some dream street from CD's and then the live versions also, and then i'm pretty sure i will have everything! (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 06, 2009 9:48 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

that's awesome!
    thank you so much! (:

You're welcome!

Done!

wow, that was fast! (:
    now, i think all i have left to download are some dream street from CD's and then the live versions also, and then i'm pretty sure i will have everything! (:

Yea, all that I don't have is the Charmin jingle with Greg. But I can't find it anywhere.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Wed May 06, 2009 9:54 pm

omg - thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 06, 2009 9:56 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:omg - thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

You're welcome! Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu May 07, 2009 2:08 am

Also, I just added the link for "Leavin' (Live at the ASCAPs)" under the Other - Live section.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu May 07, 2009 5:18 am

I just tried Dream Street Live 2001, and none of those songs work,
    also, shes no you (acoustic)

but no rush! fix them when you can (:
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Thu May 07, 2009 11:17 am

yeah ... i feel bad saying this, but i just tried all these links and none of them worked:
    Beautiful Soul, She's No You, and Just So You Know all under Acoustics
    Best Day of My Life and Crushin' all under Soundtracks

thank you in advance, again!!
    jesterfanlove_4987
    jesterfanlove_4987

Number of posts : 12
    Hobbies : Music, media, chillin

Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010** - Page 2 Empty I just need a few links.. some didnt work

Post  jesterfanlove_4987 Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Don't You
    Ready For You
    Gone (Bonus Track)
    Running Away (Bonus Track)
    Feels Like Sunday (Bonus Track)
    Lets Get it on
    beautiful girls
    think about it
    the way you make me feel
    stop this train
    dont go bearking my heart
    and
    i kissed a girl =D

i would apreciate it sooooooooooooooooooo much. I couldnt believe you had the bonus tracks! i cant find them anywhere. PLEASEEEEEEE if i could get these id be the happiest person in the world at the moment im perdy much in jesse heaven! =P

tysm
    Heatha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu May 07, 2009 9:40 pm

jesterfanlove_4987 wrote:Don't You
    Ready For You
    Gone (Bonus Track)
    Lets Get it on
    beautiful girls
    think about it
    the way you make me feel
    stop this train
    and
    i kissed a girl =D

i would apreciate it sooooooooooooooooooo much. I couldnt believe you had the bonus tracks! i cant find them anywhere. PLEASEEEEEEE if i could get these id be the happiest person in the world at the moment im perdy much in jesse heaven! =P

tysm
    Heatha

Thanks for letting me know what needs to be done everyone.

But I've decided that I'm going to just stop with media-convert though and get them all up on another host. I'm slowly working on it now, so I'll let everyone know once it's done and up. I'll just be replacing the current links.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sat May 09, 2009 7:55 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jesterfanlove_4987 wrote:Don't You
    Ready For You
    Gone (Bonus Track)
    Lets Get it on
    beautiful girls
    think about it
    the way you make me feel
    stop this train
    and
    i kissed a girl =D

tysm
    Heatha

Thanks for letting me know what needs to be done everyone.

But I've decided that I'm going to just stop with media-convert though and get them all up on another host. I'm slowly working on it now, so I'll let everyone know once it's done and up. I'll just be replacing the current links.

okay - thank you!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon May 11, 2009 10:06 am

Hey everyone! I've started to upload to the new site, zamzar, I'll post a new reply and change the updated date when I add new songs. So, keep a look out for them! Let me know if any of them work, but they all should since I'm paying every month to have my own storage space now. Well, anyway, ENJOY!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Mon May 11, 2009 1:47 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Hey everyone! I've started to upload to the new site, zamzar, I'll post a new reply and change the updated date when I add new songs. So, keep a look out for them! Let me know if any of them work, but they all should since I'm paying every month to have my own storage space now. Well, anyway, ENJOY!

Wow, that's awesome!
    Thank you so much for doing that! (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Hey everyone! I've started to upload to the new site, zamzar, I'll post a new reply and change the updated date when I add new songs. So, keep a look out for them! Let me know if any of them work, but they all should since I'm paying every month to have my own storage space now. Well, anyway, ENJOY!

Wow, that's awesome!
    Thank you so much for doing that! (:

No problem! Just another backup for me. Smile You are very welcome!!
    xwithoutu

Number of posts : 16

Post  xwithoutu Mon May 25, 2009 2:35 pm

The ascap doesn't work. Please fix it.
    Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:38 am