JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+18
millieyang
UchihaSakura131415
jesseluver182
l0vinxJeSsE
xwithoutu
jesterfanlove_4987
JMacLover09
heathermarie
iu_uppa_nhut
jesserockz4eva
theone_bettytam
rebels09
jmachoney
Admin
mandy_tran306
SarahXJesse2010
JessexBroadway
babygirl49392
22 posters

Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010**

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010** - Page 3 Empty Re: Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010**

Post  babygirl49392 Mon May 25, 2009 3:12 pm

xwithoutu wrote:The ascap doesn't work. Please fix it.
    Thanks.

I'm on vacation till the 1st, and I'm in the process of moving everything over to zamzar. So, I'll get to it when I can. Thanks for letting everyone know though.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010** - Page 3 Empty Re: Jesse's Full Discography **UPDATED Dec. 6, 2010**

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 am

When you get the time, do you think you could please fix the link for the Carole King duet?
    Thanks. Smile
    jesterfanlove_4987
    jesterfanlove_4987

Number of posts : 12
    Hobbies : Music, media, chillin

Post  jesterfanlove_4987 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:OK, here you are! This is the whole list that I have. And some are left blank, but I'll add them as soon as I can. Everything is in order of oldest to newest. All the live/concerts are in order of set list.

Also, please let me know if any of these don't work and I'll fix them as soon as possible!

Sugar Beats:
    Best of My Love - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=5267460430376001242030618&targetID=Qts8kW5aHFcu_ZzKQVAFSuA_I_I
    Ain't No Mountain High Enough, She Drives Me Crazy, Love Train, Little Saint Nick, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, and Dancing Machine - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=4721402586626001242031877&targetID=Qts8kW5aHFcu_ZzKQVAFSuA_I_I

Dream Street:

Dream Street Live In Concert (1999):
    Let's Get Funky Tonight, This Time, You're Taking Me Over, I Miss You, Jennifer Goodbye and - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=8436915048251001242040310&targetID=wgKEL4yfnSnccH2hAtsxVg_I_I
    Dream On, Feel The Rain, Someone To Hold Me Tonight, Gotta Get The Girl, and Matter Of Time - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=9300121298251001242040866&targetID=wgKEL4yfnSnccH2hAtsxVg_I_I

Dream Street CD (2000):
    Feel the Rain, They Don't Understand, It Happens Everytime, Gotta Get the Girl, Sugar Rush, Jennifer Goodbye, and I Say Yeah - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=9979418563876001242041454&targetID=wgKEL4yfnSnccH2hAtsxVg_I_I
    Matter of Time, Let's Get Funky Tonight, This Time, Hooked on You, Someone to Hold Me Tonight, and Dream On - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=7056525907626001242042177&targetID=wgKEL4yfnSnccH2hAtsxVg_I_I

Pokemon 2000 Soundtrack (2000):
    They Don't Understand (Pokemon Version) - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=4233401970126001242043188&targetID=wgKEL4yfnSnccH2hAtsxVg_I_I

Dream Street Live (2001):
    Let's Get Funky Tonight, Sugar Rush, Gotta Get The Girl, This Time, I Say Yeah (New Version), and Someone To Hold Me Tonight - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=7215830962001001242045186&targetID=wgKEL4yfnSlVqGLCv00_YLjNMwDmlCyNd
    They Don't Understand, Jennifer Goodbye (New Version), Hooked On You, Dream On, Feel The Rain/Rain, and It Happens Everytime - http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=3293886258501001242049019&targetID=Qts8kW5aHFcu_ZzKQVAFSuA_I_I

The Biggest Fan Soundtrack (2002):
    It Happens Evertime (Dance Remix), I Miss You, You're Taking Me Over, With All My Heart, I Say Yeah (New Version), This Time (Acoustic Version, and Jennifer Goodbye (New Version) -

Unreleased:
    Kissing You Goodbye -

Solo:

JMac EP:
    Don't You -
    Ready For You
    Would I Lie To You

Radio Disney Concert (Aug. 2004):
    Good Life, That Was Then, Don't You, Crush'n, Come To Me, Best Day of My Life, and Why Don't You Kiss Her (Acoustic) -
    The Stupid Things (Acoustic), Beautiful Soul (Acoustic), She's No You, Second Star to the Right, Would I Lie to You, Get Your Shine On, Beautiful Soul -

Beautiful Soul (2004):
    She's No You, Beautiful Soul, Get Your Shine On, Take your Sweet Time, Without U, and Why Don't You Kiss Her -
    That Was Then, Come To Me, What's Your Name?, Because You Live, Why Is Love So Hard To Find?, and The Stupid Things -

The Beautiful Soul Tour (July 9, 2005):
    Without You, That Was Then, Because You Live, Good Life, She's No You, and Best Day of My Life -
    Take Your Sweet Time, Why Don't You Kiss Her, What's Your Name, The Stupid Things, Beautiful Soul, and Get Your Shine On -

Japan Promo Tour (2005):
    Without You (Acoustic) and Beautiful Soul (Acoustic) -

I dont understand why but from the biggest fan thing down none of the URLs showed up
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 pm

jesterfanlove_4987 wrote:
    I dont understand why but from the biggest fan thing down none of the URLs showed up

That's because there aren't any there. I'm trying to get everything put to zamzar since so many people couldn't download from media-convert. I just have had the time to continue it yet. not to mention while I was back home in OK and MO, all my music that wasn't in itunes but windows media player messed up and that includes all my downloads from the internet, and I haven't had the time to get it all back on my laptop yet. I promise though, as soon as I have the time I will get the rest of these up. Please, just be patient with me on this. Thanks.
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Yay. okay, thanks rachel you rooockk!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:39 pm

jesseluver182 wrote:Yay. okay, thanks rachel you rooockk!

You're welcome! And thanks. haha.
    jesterfanlove_4987
    jesterfanlove_4987

Number of posts : 12
    Hobbies : Music, media, chillin

Post  jesterfanlove_4987 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:13 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jesterfanlove_4987 wrote:

That's because there aren't any there. I'm trying to get everything put to zamzar since so many people couldn't download from media-convert. I just have had the time to continue it yet. not to mention while I was back home in OK and MO, all my music that wasn't in itunes but windows media player messed up and that includes all my downloads from the internet, and I haven't had the time to get it all back on my laptop yet. I promise though, as soon as I have the time I will get the rest of these up. Please, just be patient with me on this. Thanks.

oh okay thanks n sry i thought it might be my comp.. I really do apreciate it =D
    UchihaSakura131415
    UchihaSakura131415

Number of posts : 22
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, acting, modeling & anything that has to do with Dream Street or Jesse McCartney

Post  UchihaSakura131415 Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 pm

I can't download This Time from the Live concert in 2001.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Hey everyone! I've decided that I'm going to change how I'm doing this. Instead of posting a download link to every song of Jesse's, I'm just going to post the links to the ones that you can't buy anywhere. So, like the live versions, acoustic versions, and remixes that I have. I'm going to start this soon cause I've will have a lot more time on my hands the next few months. Smile

EDIT: I've added both Set Lists to Jesse's shows from this summer, the NKOTB and Six Flags shows, but I'll probably only add links to one of them, not both. Cause after all, this list, even without all the songs having links to them, is still going to be a master list of all songs that Jesse has done! Very Happy
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm

okay, yeah. that sounds reasonable.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 am

Just finished with all the Dream Street links. =)
    millieyang
    millieyang

Number of posts : 3

Post  millieyang Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:38 am

erm this looks SO COOL Very Happy
    i nvr really arranged his songs. i think i have most of them listed up there. but like i didn't have it album-arranged!!!
    OMG im so excited!!!! but how do u download?? i dont see a download button nxt to it??
    my problem??
    millieyang
    millieyang

Post  millieyang Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:Hey!
    Also, if you have enough time, can you add the body language remix with t-pain?
    no rush though, i know you have alot to fix!
    thanks! (:

Yea, that will be no problem. Right now, I don't even have the remix yet. Still trying to get all my music organized and on my laptop, I beyond crazy about how my music and pictures are organized. Very Happy But I'll get them all fixed as soon as I possibly can! I want to update my stories first though. Very Happy
    '

erm if u guys would like i have the remix..
    but i can't edit this post!
    N can someone please tell me how to download?
    or copy the download links??
    im so tempteddddddddd! ><
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:47 am

millieyang wrote:erm this looks SO COOL Very Happy
    i nvr really arranged his songs. i think i have most of them listed up there. but like i didn't have it album-arranged!!!
    OMG im so excited!!!! but how do u download?? i dont see a download button nxt to it??
    my problem??

Thanks. I'm not going to be posting the links to all the songs, just the ones that you can't buy either on cd or itunes. That way it doesn't take money away from Jesse and all that are involved in his music. The songs that can be download had the link next to it, the word 'Download' is the link. Just click it and it should download. =)

I love your avatar by the way! So cute! =)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:48 am

millieyang wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:Hey!
    Also, if you have enough time, can you add the body language remix with t-pain?
    no rush though, i know you have alot to fix!
    thanks! (:

Yea, that will be no problem. Right now, I don't even have the remix yet. Still trying to get all my music organized and on my laptop, I beyond crazy about how my music and pictures are organized. Very Happy But I'll get them all fixed as soon as I possibly can! I want to update my stories first though. Very Happy
    '

erm if u guys would like i have the remix..
    but i can't edit this post!
    N can someone please tell me how to download?
    or copy the download links??
    im so tempteddddddddd! ><

I'll be adding it once I get to it on the list. Shouldn't take too long.
    fra11guly

Number of posts : 10

Post  fra11guly Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 pm

i don't understand!! i can't download anything except for the dream street stuff... am i doing something wrong? cos i read there were also the live songs to download? could u upload ready for u too?
    thanks!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 pm

fra11guly wrote:i don't understand!! i can't download anything except for the dream street stuff... am i doing something wrong? cos i read there were also the live songs to download? could u upload ready for u too?
    thanks!

yeah, she's getting around to do other stuff. she had to change up all of those song's downloading things before. give her time, and she'll have the rest up - just the stuff that you can't buy right now, because we don't wanna rip Jesse off (i.e. live stuff, and DS stuff).
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:55 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    fra11guly wrote:i don't understand!! i can't download anything except for the dream street stuff... am i doing something wrong? cos i read there were also the live songs to download? could u upload ready for u too?
    thanks!

yeah, she's getting around to do other stuff. she had to change up all of those song's downloading things before. give her time, and she'll have the rest up - just the stuff that you can't buy right now, because we don't wanna rip Jesse off (i.e. live stuff, and DS stuff).

Yes, it takes time. I'm also juggling school and writing my stories. Plus, each set of songs takes about an hour to upload onto the hosting site. But I have a little bit more time these next few months, that I'll be updating more. Just please be patient with me. =)

And thanks JMacLover for explaining for me. =)
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    thanks!

Yes, it takes time. I'm also juggling school and writing my stories. Plus, each set of songs takes about an hour to upload onto the hosting site. But I have a little bit more time these next few months, that I'll be updating more. Just please be patient with me. =)

haha no problem! believe me, i know what it feels like to be busy ... and hey, you're still in school?? it's the summer! haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    thanks!

haha no problem! believe me, i know what it feels like to be busy ... and hey, you're still in school?? it's the summer! haha

haha. Yep. No summer break when you take your classes online.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    thanks!

haha. Yep. No summer break when you take your classes online.

ahh ... that makes sense.
    millieyang
    millieyang

Post  millieyang Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    millieyang wrote:erm this looks SO COOL Very Happy
    my problem??

Thanks. I'm not going to be posting the links to all the songs, just the ones that you can't buy either on cd or itunes. That way it doesn't take money away from Jesse and all that are involved in his music. The songs that can be download had the link next to it, the word 'Download' is the link. Just click it and it should download. =)

I love your avatar by the way! So cute! =)

haha thanks Smile i love my avatar too Smile my frd made it Very Happy
    erm.. they dont sell singles here in HK.. there's no way i'd get it Sad i wish i'd gotten his singles Sad they're not sell internationally.
    mnott09
    mnott09

Number of posts : 15

Post  mnott09 Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 pm

is it just me or are none of the links on here? Just wondering...I don't see any of them =(
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:24 pm

mnott09 wrote:is it just me or are none of the links on here? Just wondering...I don't see any of them =(

Click Download next to the song titles. Smile
    mnott09
    mnott09

Number of posts : 15

Post  mnott09 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:38 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:
    mnott09 wrote:is it just me or are none of the links on here? Just wondering...I don't see any of them =(

Click Download next to the song titles. Smile

haha thanks I didn't even see that! But not all of them have it... unless I'm blind

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:35 am