JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+9
NikajMac
bedtime71
adriiii
AngelaJoy
xxGetFreakyxx
JessexBroadway
*City Lights*
ILoveJesseMac
xbackstreetMacx
13 posters

jesse and justin bieber

xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

jesse and justin bieber Empty jesse and justin bieber

Post  xbackstreetMacx Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 pm

do u think jesse mccartney wud ever do a collaboration with justin bieber cos that wud be so cool if they did they music is alike and i know justin looks up to jesse LOL Laughing jesse and justin bieber 110686 jesse and justin bieber 110686 jesse and justin bieber 690817
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

jesse and justin bieber Empty Re: jesse and justin bieber

Post  ILoveJesseMac Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 pm

xbackstreetMacx wrote:do u think jesse mccartney wud ever do a collaboration with justin bieber cos that wud be so cool if they did they music is alike and i know justin looks up to jesse LOL Laughing jesse and justin bieber 110686 jesse and justin bieber 110686 jesse and justin bieber 690817
    I dont hope so.. I was a Justin fan.. I followd him on youtube long before he was discovered.. I still like him and all, but he became so famous because all of the young girls liking his face, look and his sweet voice.. He is really talented, I know.. I mean, he sings good, he can play the drums, guitar, he can rap, dance and a little songwriter and all that.. But I dunno.. Something is just not working for me.. But I still like him though.. And I dont think Jesse is going too.. their music style is not the same.. I know Jesse started singing about sweet love and that's what Justin is doing.. So, I think he might become a bit like Jesse when he grows up.. But no, not right now though..
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Number of posts : 178

Post  *City Lights* Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:12 pm

That would be really cool if they did a collab together.

But I don't really see it happening. But hey you never know.
    They might not do a collab but they could do a mash-up type thing at an awards show.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 pm

I also have been a fan of Justin way before he was famous. I've been watching his videos on youtube since he was like a 13 year old kid. I've seen almost every single one of his videos. he's adorable, and really good at what he does.. But i'm not sure if Jesse would want to really work with a 15 year old kid... But who knows. I do think it would be cool though cause they are both very good singers..
    It's better than Jesse using T-pain. and junk rappers.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:15 pm

GOSH I HOPE NOT
    im sorry for all of u who like him and i don't want to bash justin cause ik how we all feel when ppl bash jesse (+ i would get a whole lot of grief from ppl at skool making fun and what not)

but i can tell u right now where i live ppl r just gonna criticize it and make fun of it other places maybe not but where i live ppl will do that unfortunately

i think stuff like what Luda did are perfect for Jesse's music, tpain is what ppl near me like they prefer the tpain version of body language over the regular one :/
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:39 pm

i've only heard the "one time" song by justin, and i liked it, and he does remind me of a young jesse

i think the whole working with justin thing would not be good for jesse's image

jesse's trying now to show people that he is more mature and grown up... and wants more of a variety of fans, not just the young teens.
    I think working with justin would put him back to more... disney like stuff.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:36 pm

I like them both, but not together. Justin is a sweetie I've been watching his videos since before he was famous as well. Lucky kid, I just hope the fame doesn't get to his head..he's getting really famous fast..
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

Post  bedtime71 Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 pm

No. I like Jesse better, and I don't want Justin to become more famous than Jesse.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 am

I love Justin. He's so sweeeeeet.

But.. well... *cough* no.

Jesse's and Justins music have world differences.. Jesse wants to get away from that teen-star image and Justin is a teen star right now so... no

I like both of them but not together
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 pm

i think it would be a lil weird, just in the sense that Justin's 15 and Jesse's 22 ... kinda weird. i mean, what would they even sing about?? haha certainly not the kinda stuff they sing about individually.
    but i still hold a special place in my heart for lil Justin B Wink
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

Post  xbackstreetMacx Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:16 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:i think it would be a lil weird, just in the sense that Justin's 15 and Jesse's 22 ... kinda weird. i mean, what would they even sing about?? haha certainly not the kinda stuff they sing about individually.
    but i still hold a special place in my heart for lil Justin B Wink

LOL jesse singing about grown up stuff Laughing then jb signing lovey songs Laughing jesse and justin bieber 110686 jesse and justin bieber 110686 jesse and justin bieber 690817 jesse and justin bieber 690817
    melodykong

Number of posts : 2

Post  melodykong Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:47 am

xbackstreetMacx wrote:do u think jesse mccartney wud ever do a collaboration with justin bieber cos that wud be so cool if they did they music is alike and i know justin looks up to jesse LOL Laughing jesse and justin bieber 110686 jesse and justin bieber 110686 jesse and justin bieber 690817

This was in an interview:

People have compared you to Jesse McCartney and Zac Efron. Do you see the comparison?
    Booo. Booo. Not at all. I don’t see any similarities between either of those.

"Boo"? Hm, so he does not look up to Jesse. Neutral
    I like him and all, but I guess it would be bad for Jesse's image to sing with a 15 year-old. Wink
    jmacislove

Number of posts : 98

Post  jmacislove Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:15 pm

melodykong wrote:

This was in an interview:

People have compared you to Jesse McCartney and Zac Efron. Do you see the comparison?
    Booo. Booo. Not at all. I don’t see any similarities between either of those.

"Boo"? Hm, so he does not look up to Jesse. Neutral
    I like him and all, but I guess it would be bad for Jesse's image to sing with a 15 year-old. Wink

I was just going to mention that lol. I read that and died laughing. He should learn how to be respectful. Could have said "No, I do not, but Jesse is a great artist" or something along those lines maybe? When Jesse was asked about Justin, he didn't say anything rude. Boo Boo? LOL. jesse and justin bieber Icon_rolleyes
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 pm

what did Jesse say about Justin????
    jmacislove

Post  jmacislove Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:54 pm

NikajMac wrote:what did Jesse say about Justin????

He said that he's a talented kid.
    It's at 3:30
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:49 pm

aawww thx for posting Smile Jesse's soo amazing
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Justin has to see the similarty between himself and Jesse. Neutral
    I started thinking the same thing about the duet: 22 and 15, what in the world what they sing about it?? LOL
    jmacislove

Post  jmacislove Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:38 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:Justin has to see the similarty between himself and Jesse. Neutral
    I started thinking the same thing about the duet: 22 and 15, what in the world what they sing about it?? LOL

Lol good question.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:39 pm

^^ thats funny

i hopee they never ever ever collaborate i find justin bieber annoying
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:37 am

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:^^ thats funny

i hopee they never ever ever collaborate i find justin bieber annoying

lol! aww Justin is cute Wink and has a sweet voice... nothing more Razz But I really like him. He was so often in Germany this year...... uhh... Jesse shall come back!

I still love Jesse more Very Happy There are a lot of reasons why I like Jesse more. Jesses grown.. Justins a kid... although he's in my age.. (a year older)... uh.. I like MEN like Jesse. Amazing voice, sweet releation to children, not one of those Celeb punks, grown pronunciation Very Happy I think you know what I mean...Razz

and no! They should NOT collaborate. What would they sing about? Teenage partys?(One time) Teenage love (Love me)Razz

*don't understand me wrong, I love Justin Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:00 am