JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
JMacIsMyLife
JMacFan09
NikajMac
jessefan
ILoveJesseMac
jessecraze
10 posters

Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  jessecraze Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 pm

The news is all right here on M Mag's website: http://www.mmm-mag.com/2010/09/m-exclusive---jesse-mccartney.html

I soooo hope soo! That would be amazing if Justin did a song simular to Bleeding Love Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  690817 Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  690817
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ILoveJesseMac Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:51 am

A terrible idea! Justin is a little kid.. He shouldn't sing songs like bleeding love..
    I cant stand that little kid.. He was so nice before he became famous.. He is just over his head now..
    Cant stand kids trying to be all smart and older than they are..
    I mean to every interview.. he is always flirty (even if it is a 40 year old woman).
    And always trying to be smart and cool.. urrgh! lol Razz

I guess Jesse will get a lot of money if he writes some songs for him.. It should just be fun songs and not about Love cause he knows nothing about that.. Justin that is..
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  jessefan Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 am

I think this is great. I'd like to see what happens with this and where is goes. It will be interesting to hear. Hopefully Jesse will get more recognized Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 am

sounds good to me Wink I like both but... we sure can't compare Justin to jesse, so? jesse is just plain amazing! I think it's cool that he's writin' for him now Very Happy
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Post  JMacFan09 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:22 pm

I'm not thrilled with it just because I'm not a fan of Justins. But Jesse obviously wants to write for/with Justin so I guess that's good for him. Jesse writes amazing songs.
    On the other hand-it might bring more fans to Jesse. If Justin's fans don't know who Jesse is or aren't fans of his...maybe that will change. They'll see that Jesse wrote the song and maybe want to know more about him and his music. There's also a lot of Justin's fans that don't like Jesse cause there's been this "Justin vs. Jesse" thing going on and they don't even know anything about him! Now they will and will possibly gain a love for him and his music-or at least a respect for him as a writer.
    JMacIsMyLife
    JMacIsMyLife

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : listening to jesse's songs and everything! :D

Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty OH YEAH!

Post  JMacIsMyLife Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:43 am

OH MY GOD! that sounds good! i love both of them! that song will be amazing! can't wait for it. Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  690817 Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  690817 Jesse writting songs for Justin Bieber????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  690817
    JManni00
    JManni00

Number of posts : 8

Post  JManni00 Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:37 am

I don't know... of course its gonna be epic but: This hole Justin thing... A lot of people think that Justin is the God and he does everything perfect and first. All about the hair and the music... I like Justin but I don't understand why people thinks that he is the only one and the best. Lets just have a look at Jesse, He is in the stage over 10 years people its not something you can forget. And he is still there and he is going to be there if its depends on us. And Justin is there about one year... who knows maybe no one gonna remember for him in 2012. Anyways Jesse going to write an amazing song for him and he is going to sing it very well, but what I am afraid of is that Justin fans wont recognize him cuz they will think that "What is him for Justin" Personally it would really bother me
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:56 am

thats kinda cool. i'm not a huge biber fan but i'll sure listen knonwing it was written by jesse lol
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 pm

eh. as long as he gets paid, i guess it's aiiight. haha
    DanielleLeung
    DanielleLeung

Number of posts : 38
    Hobbies : Watch TV,drawing,golf

Post  DanielleLeung Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:34 pm

WO.......
    That's sounds really amazing to me><
    i know there are many fans of jesse don't like justin
    But honestly i like both><
    Anyway,,, it is good for jesse,,,,
    can't wait any longer.........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm