JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
AngelaJoy
SarahXJesse2010
jessecraze
7 posters

Who here, is in Jesse's Official fan club?

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Who here, is in Jesse's Official fan club? Empty Who here, is in Jesse's Official fan club?

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:43 pm

If you are, look me up!!! U/n= onlycrazy22
    Leave me some comments there. (I always reply)

Also, who likes it and do you like it better than before?
    SarahXJesse2010
    SarahXJesse2010

Number of posts : 48

Who here, is in Jesse's Official fan club? Empty Re: Who here, is in Jesse's Official fan club?

Post  SarahXJesse2010 Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:52 pm

I was....until i forgot my password. I emailed them too like a few weeks ago no reply back. Sad
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Who here, is in Jesse's Official fan club? Empty Re: Who here, is in Jesse's Official fan club?

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm

SarahXJesse2010 wrote:I was....until i forgot my password. I emailed them too like a few weeks ago no reply back. Sad

awww thats totally sucks!!!!! You have no idea what your password could be at all?
    I hope you remember it or they email you back sooon!!!!!!!!! Becuase you can't miss out on anything.. I'll let ya know if Jesse does anything special, anytime soon. (i'll p/m you) ok? <33333
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm

the fan club isnt worth it to me cuz of the main thing is for the meet and greets, and i can never get to concerts

i would love to be able to do that though. the only benifit for me would be the stuff they send you and the MB, and i dont need all that extra stuff, and content right here at this free message board
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:the fan club isnt worth it to me cuz of the main thing is for the meet and greets, and i can never get to concerts

i would love to be able to do that though. the only benifit for me would be the stuff they send you and the MB, and i dont need all that extra stuff, and content right here at this free message board

lol You str kind of right, but Jesse creates like special messages and stuff in his f.c.. He's soo cute <333333333333333333333333 Plus i've been able to talk to alot more fans and some even been to the same concerts as me or going to the same maybe....

There is more then what you think!! =D
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:the fan club isnt worth it to me cuz of the main thing is for the meet and greets, and i can never get to concerts

lol You str kind of right, but Jesse creates like special messages and stuff in his f.c.. He's soo cute <333333333333333333333333 Plus i've been able to talk to alot more fans and some even been to the same concerts as me or going to the same maybe....

There is more then what you think!! =D

So true! I'm in the f.c. I believe you already looked me up! LOL. I love getting on there. You just never know if Jesse will have left a special voice message or something. I check it periodically throughout the day. And I've met so many people! I love it! I have over 400 post on the mb too. I think only one other person has that many. LOL. I love it!

Also have you noticed that there are some messages in the new section on the main page that don't show up unless you are logged in? I just noticed that a few weeks ago. LOL.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:18 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:So true! I'm in the f.c. I believe you already looked me up! LOL. I love getting on there. You just never know if Jesse will have left a special voice message or something. I check it periodically throughout the day. And I've met so many people! I love it! I have over 400 post on the mb too. I think only one other person has that many. LOL. I love it!

Also have you noticed that there are some messages in the new section on the main page that don't show up unless you are logged in? I just noticed that a few weeks ago. LOL.

oh no I didn't notice.. I haven't posted a whole lot there, cuz I post here and know more ppl here.. I'm trying to post more there... Yes I looked you up hahaha I see you everwhere like seriously.. Even on the Jesse Live Chat, I started telling Crystal Clear, 'Hey! That's Rachel!' but Jesse was like froze on me the whole time, so I didn't get to ask him much or hear him say much haha so...
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:07 am

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:So true! I'm in the f.c. I believe you already looked me up! LOL. I love getting on there. You just never know if Jesse will have left a special voice message or something. I check it periodically throughout the day. And I've met so many people! I love it! I have over 400 post on the mb too. I think only one other person has that many. LOL. I love it!

oh no I didn't notice.. I haven't posted a whole lot there, cuz I post here and know more ppl here.. I'm trying to post more there... Yes I looked you up hahaha I see you everwhere like seriously.. Even on the Jesse Live Chat, I started telling Crystal Clear, 'Hey! That's Rachel!' but Jesse was like froze on me the whole time, so I didn't get to ask him much or hear him say much haha so...

LOL. Yea, I'm just everywhere! LOL. Yea, I never asked anything either, the chat rooms were just to crazy and totally full!. The video kept freezing up on me but I was always able to hear him, thankfully.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Did you mean to post this in this section?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:24 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:LOL. Yea, I'm just everywhere! LOL. Yea, I never asked anything either, the chat rooms were just to crazy and totally full!. The video kept freezing up on me but I was always able to hear him, thankfully.

awww lucky.. I got to hear maybe two things he said and that was it. I had Crystal watching my laptop to see if it unfroze and I was watching my home computer and the whole time, both were froze!!! ='( I had some serious questions I wanted to ask him, but I guess i'll have to wait... It be nice if he'd start allowing us to ask questions in his fanclub again.. Like before, when you could message Ally the questions and Jesse would answer certain ones and then she'd post them for everyone to read <33 (I soo wish) haha
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:Did you mean to post this in this section?

haha You don't think this topic belongs in here? I thought since introduce yourself, I 'introduced' myself from the fan club. Hoping other ppl were on it too!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:11 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:LOL. Yea, I'm just everywhere! LOL. Yea, I never asked anything either, the chat rooms were just to crazy and totally full!. The video kept freezing up on me but I was always able to hear him, thankfully.

awww lucky.. I got to hear maybe two things he said and that was it. I had Crystal watching my laptop to see if it unfroze and I was watching my home computer and the whole time, both were froze!!! ='( I had some serious questions I wanted to ask him, but I guess i'll have to wait... It be nice if he'd start allowing us to ask questions in his fanclub again.. Like before, when you could message Ally the questions and Jesse would answer certain ones and then she'd post them for everyone to read <33 (I soo wish) haha

Yea that would be cool if he allowded us to do that again. But I can kinda see why not. He is more popular now nad just getting even more popular. So, it would be flooded all the time and he's never be able to read them all to answer the questions that got asked the most or were the best thought out or whatever. Especially with how busy he always is now.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:00 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:he allowded us to do that again. But I can kinda see why not. He is more popular now nad just getting even more popular. So, it would be flooded all the time and he's never be able to read them all to answer the questions that got asked the most or were the best thought out or whatever. Especially with how busy he always is now.

Yea... We are all very proud of him too for comming along so well, but deep down we all kind of wish we had him to ourselfs again<33 lol
    Nah, we will manage to all this. Wink I love you
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:26 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:he allowded us to do that again. But I can kinda see why not. He is more popular now nad just getting even more popular. So, it would be flooded all the time and he's never be able to read them all to answer the questions that got asked the most or were the best thought out or whatever. Especially with how busy he always is now.

Yea... We are all very proud of him too for comming along so well, but deep down we all kind of wish we had him to ourselfs again<33 lol
    Nah, we will manage to all this. Wink I love you

So true. But it's the price we must pay for him to reach his dreams and full potential and be truly happy. But he knows where he started and who's been there from the get go and why he is where he is and where he's going. He'll never forget us! I'm sure! I love you
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 pm

i'm in the fan club too!
    my name is the same there as on here, so you can talk to me anytime too! (:
    and I love it! i am soo addicted to it. i check it so many times throughout the day.
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:22 pm

i'm also in the fan club too! i love it! i go on there sometimes to see if i have any new messages from anyone! if anyone wants to message me, you can...my name on there is danal30! thanks! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:38 am