JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

"Beautiful Soul" (Studio Version) ???

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

"Beautiful Soul" (Studio Version) ??? Empty "Beautiful Soul" (Studio Version) ???

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Does anyone know where I can watch the music video for "Beautiful Soul" (Studio Version)? The one that's like the "Good Life" video...

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

"Beautiful Soul" (Studio Version) ??? Empty Re: "Beautiful Soul" (Studio Version) ???

Post  monia16 Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:46 pm

http://disney.go.com/videos/musicvideos/?content=34204#/videos/musicvideos/&content=34204

When you get there, where it says search for videos, just type in Jesse's name. Hope I helped.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

"Beautiful Soul" (Studio Version) ??? Empty Re: "Beautiful Soul" (Studio Version) ???

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 am

monia16 wrote:http://disney.go.com/videos/musicvideos/?content=34204#/videos/musicvideos/&content=34204

When you get there, where it says search for videos, just type in Jesse's name. Hope I helped.

Thanks so much!! And I've never seen that mv version of RWYWM....pretty cool. Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 pm

oh wow! haha i haven't seen those vids in a WHILE =) and when you look at them again, you can really see how much he's changed - musically and stylistically (obviously for the better! haha)

i just love how they changed the lyrics for the Right Where You Want Me vid, because it's Disney =) kinda made me laugh, because they new lyrics didn't really make much sense.

thanks for posting, though!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 pm