JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Score 24's cover of Beautiful Soul(:

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Score 24's cover of Beautiful Soul(: Empty Score 24's cover of Beautiful Soul(:

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:04 pm

I went to this concert the other day and the band Score 24 was one of the bands that opened for Allstar Weekend and they covered Beautiful Soul! I completely freaked out Very Happy i wasn't expecting it at all so it was a nice surprise Very Happy

you can listen to it on their MySpace :]
    http://www.myspace.com/score24band
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Score 24's cover of Beautiful Soul(: Empty Re: Score 24's cover of Beautiful Soul(:

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 pm

wow this is really good jesse should be very proud :] that his song make people want to redo because it is such a good song
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Score 24's cover of Beautiful Soul(: Empty Re: Score 24's cover of Beautiful Soul(:

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:wow this is really good jesse should be very proud :] that his song make people want to redo because it is such a good song

i've even heard Beautiful Soul described as a classic before Very Happy 6 years later and everyone still loves this song. that says a lot Very Happy
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm

yeah it does
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am

Wow thats amazing!!!!!!!!! Score 24's cover of Beautiful Soul(: 690817 I wish you could have filmed it for us or something... Maybe its on youtube? Thats just really awesome to hear (= wooooo! GOOO JESSSSSE!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:04 pm

haha that is pretty cool =)
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 pm

thats awesome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:28 pm