JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+11
JesseMAC22
NikajMac
Jmaclover89
jesserockz4eva
theone_bettytam
*City Lights*
heathermarie
monia16
xxGetFreakyxx
DuaaSupportJmac
jmacislove
15 posters

Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center

jmacislove

Number of posts : 98

Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center Empty Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center

Post  jmacislove Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center

Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope and tells viewers why he supports its life saving research and treatment programs. For more information about City of Hope, please visit http://www.cityofhope.org.

DuaaSupportJmac

Number of posts : 9

Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center Empty Re: Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center

Post  DuaaSupportJmac Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 pm

I swear i started crying so hardddd!
    Hes such a sweetheart, and you can tell he really cares,
    this is one of the many reasons why i love him.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center Empty Re: Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:37 pm

that put a smile on my face<3
    i love when he says he isnt here just to make music, he sounds so humble

he is so caring, i find more and more reasons to love him everyday(:
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Aww. This brought a tear to my eye. He is such a sweet and caring guy. And he's 100 percent right. Celebrities make soo much money, the most they can do is give back to charity.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 am

omg im crying. that was the sweetest thing ever. he is just amazing
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Number of posts : 178

Post  *City Lights* Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 am

Wow that made me cry. Jesse is so sweet to do that.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:11 am

OMG,,, I was thinking to say that I actually cried when Jesse meets Tyler would be silly. But when I scrolled down and see so many of you cried... I was stunned!
    I love his narration. I love everything he did. I just love him so much.
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 am

awww this is sooo cute=)
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 am

wow that was so amazing and touching def brought a tear to my eyes
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:02 pm

aww :'( I cried too Smile I think, this is one of the biggest reasons why I love Jesse... awww I just can't seem to find any words to speak... I love him <33 and those childen, they're so brave Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center 690817
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:54 pm

This video made me tear up! Jesse is the most amazing person on the planet! I love the fact that he helps people and that he uses his position for that and not to just "be there", you know?. Those are some really awesome kids and really deserve meeting Jesse; way more than me. It's videos like these that really make me love and respect him even more. I also noticed how deep his voice sounds in his narration. Caught me off guard a bit. I wish all those kids the best of luck and hope and pray for every cure there is.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 pm

it's so endearing. I love it Smile haha and yeah I noticed too that his voice sounded deeper in the narration...
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:36 pm

aww, that was SO cute! loved the narration and the music in the background.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:38 pm

That was so sweet. You know thats a whole another side of jesse that is amazing and I wish he would do that more often because it almost made me cry !! Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center 690817
    aprsajlmlalcfan

Number of posts : 61

Post  aprsajlmlalcfan Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 am

of course i say that he is sweet too and he is generous to take the time out, help the less fortunate and give them these lifelong memories. they are strong to cope with their sickness n its great to see that they are sympathized. it helps them to kno that ppl do care/ there are caring ppl in the world ya know. it is really nice of him!!! Jesse McCartney visits City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:14 am