JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
Jmaclover89
NikajMac
stinemarie
monia16
bedtime71
9 posters

Did Jesse and Hayden really do this?

bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

Did Jesse and Hayden really do this? Empty Did Jesse and Hayden really do this?

Post  bedtime71 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:42 am

Anybody know for sure?
    I'm just curious because it seems like either a crazy rumor or a shockingly true event.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/02/hayden-panettiere-jesse-mccartney-kissing.php
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Did Jesse and Hayden really do this? Empty Re: Did Jesse and Hayden really do this?

Post  monia16 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 am

Nobody really knows for sure. There's no proof. No picture, nothing. I doubt it's true.
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Did Jesse and Hayden really do this? Empty Re: Did Jesse and Hayden really do this?

Post  stinemarie Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:32 am

0:17 - "Hayden's Inside thats what you wanted right?"

It might be another Hayden. But the video is posted the same day as the article.
    I don't know if i want to belive it or not.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 am

stinemarie wrote:

0:17 - "Hayden's Inside thats what you wanted right?"

It might be another Hayden. But the video is posted the same day as the article.
    I don't know if i want to belive it or not.

aww that's what I saw a couple months ago Razz But hey! I love Hayden Razz so.. I have no problems with it Razz
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 pm

ya know i'm still unsure of this i mean theres a chance its prolly true and a chance its not the video was taken beofore all of what they say happend so ya never know what could be true and what could be false
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:34 pm

I doubt it's true, I mean, if someone saw that they would've taken pix.
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Post  bedtime71 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm

I was just curious Smile
    I actually think it's kind of cute if they did do that hehez
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:14 pm

lol I believe it...I mean you can't expect him to not to hook up with girls when he's single...
    I think they could be cute together Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 am

Jmaclover89 wrote:ya know i'm still unsure of this i mean theres a chance its prolly true and a chance its not the video was taken beofore all of what they say happend so ya never know what could be true and what could be false

Hayden was sitting on Jesses Lap and was doing this "crazy sexy" lap dance at the Crown bar Razz and the Video where the man says: "Hayden's inside, that's how you wanted, right?" is also at the Crown bar, so it's possible :PP
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm

when did he break up with Jasmine im so lost ???
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Post  bedtime71 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:when did he break up with Jasmine im so lost ???

This was before he got together with Jasmine.
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Post  bedtime71 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    Jmaclover89 wrote:ya know i'm still unsure of this i mean theres a chance its prolly true and a chance its not the video was taken beofore all of what they say happend so ya never know what could be true and what could be false

Hayden was sitting on Jesses Lap and was doing this "crazy sexy" lap dance at the Crown bar Razz and the Video where the man says: "Hayden's inside, that's how you wanted, right?" is also at the Crown bar, so it's possible :PP

That's kind of weird how the man asked if "that's how you wanted," as if Jesse set up some secret plot to meet Hayden Razz
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:50 pm

NikajMac wrote:

yeah it could be
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:49 pm

haha this happened like 10 months ago, if it ever did happen. haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:20 pm