JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+9
NikajMac
JesseMAC22
theone_bettytam
allison2565
adriiii
danal32
xxGetFreakyxx
monia16
JesseMacDeparture
13 posters

Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy?

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? Empty Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy?

Post  JesseMacDeparture Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:54 pm

E! Online Says:
    Well, that was fast. Looks like Jesse McCartney has already gotten bored with Hayden Panettiere and is hooking up with his ex-gf Katie Cassidy.

Upgrade! We feel like we're missing the boat on the McCartney train, but whatevs.

A source close to the pop star tells E! that Jesse has ditched Hayden to get back together with the Melrose Place star...

Cassidy, 23, and McCartney, 22, met when they were both 15 while he was touring with the group Dream Street. The two dated from 2004 to 2007.

"They have both grown up a lot and haven't had much luck dating other people," the mutual friend tells E! "Since they feel so comfortable with one another, they decided to give it another shot."

Our source adds that McCartney's camp is psyched about the news.

"Katie is on a strict schedule with Melrose Place and Jesse's people really want him to stay out of clubs and live more of an adult lifestyle," says our insider. "They think Katie will keep him on track."

So will Cassidy have some competition from Jesse's other female suitors?

"Katie was less than thrilled when she heard the news that her man was partying with Hayden Panettiere at LA hotspot, Wonderland," 'fesses the friend. "Katie isn't the jealous type, but she knows Hayden has had the hots for Jesse for years now."

Hmmm, can you say catfight?

Cassidy's rep tells E! the girl-on-girl drama is premature.

"Katie and Jesse are the greatest of friends, but there is no truth to them being back together romantically."

Hmm, interesting! So, what do you think of the possible new couple—hot or not?

LOL, that can't be true. It doesn't make much sense. Laughing
    I love this (HE'S GONNA GO TO CLUBS, HE'S 22):
    "...Jesse's people really want him to stay out of clubs and live more of an adult lifestyle," says our insider. "They think Katie will keep him on track."
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? Empty Re: Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy?

Post  monia16 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:13 pm

I highly doubt this is true. Plus isn't he supposed to be with Jasmine Waltz? They didn't mention her at all.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? Empty Re: Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy?

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm

yea really what happened with Jasmine?? we havent seen them together for a little while

and really if he is 22 and wants to go clubbing let him go clubbing. i can understand that they want Jesse to keep up a mature image but he is just a person.

i doubt this is true :/ unless he has some friend who wanted the money and told E! all that for the money then idk where the heck all this is coming from

??
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 pm

monia16 wrote:I highly doubt this is true. Plus isn't he supposed to be with Jasmine Waltz? They didn't mention her at all.

yeah! this doesn't make any sense...he's sopposed to be with jasmine! what is going on here?! i don't get it....! Question
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:16 pm

I really don't know what to think..if this is true. I liked Katie and Jesse together..but it just seems..out of the blue? lol I think we need more proof or pics of them together. Also, wasn't Jesse with Jasmine and I heard a while ago that Katie was dating Topher Grace.
    lol the whole thing sounds fishy..I mean they are bringing up the Hayden thing and that was almost a year ago lol!
    allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Post  allison2565 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 pm

yea im not sure if i believe this either..... i mean i would be so happy for jesse if he got back together with katie because i believe that would make him happier but i bet this is just some dumb girl looking for her fifteen seconds of fame..like him and katie could jus tbe really close friends.. I agree that we need pics of katie and jesse together before it can be confirmed.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Well, sounds really complicated. But yet I agree that most of the time I see Jesse appears in front of a camera, is either beacuse of a function, or a club party...... XD
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 am

I completely agree! Whatever happens with Jasmine, I hope it starts with "break" and ends with "up". Twisted Evil Right when I saw the Hayden thing, my heart sank because I KNOW (this article) it's not true. I do agree that Katie would keep Jesse more focused on his work and would knock some sense into him whenever he'd get out of line. I wish he was getting back together with Katie! Sad Sad Sad Sad Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? 690817 Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? 690817 Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? 690817 Like I've said before, he could do way better than Jasmine! He deserves way better than Jasmine! Jesse needs Katie, in my opinion. I get that he wants to have some fun, but I don't want it to get to the point where it gets out of hand.

Last edited by JesseMAC22 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:I completely agree! Whatever happens with Jasmine, I hope it starts with "break" and ends with "up". Twisted Evil Right when I saw the Hayden thing, my heart sank because I KNOW it's not true. I do agree that Katie would keep Jesse more focused on his work and would knock some sense into him whenever he'd get out of line. I wish he was getting back together with Katie! Sad Sad Sad Sad Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? 690817 Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? 690817 Jesse Dumps Hayden For Katie Cassidy? 690817 Like I've said before, he could do way better than Jasmine! He deserves way better than Jasmine! Jesse needs Katie, in my opinion. I get that he wants to have some fun, but I don't want it to get to the point where it gets out of hand.

LOL! I hope it starts with break and ends with up haha *grin* that made me laugh Very Happy AWW I love Katie <33 I also think that she's the best for Jesse... and Jasmine... ookkaay but well... Jesse loves her so we should accept her. Of course she's way older than Jesse, but what can we do? I don't think that he would break up with her just because we want him to...
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:25 pm

As much as i'd like to belive this I just can't seeing as he was with jasmine but that seemed to die down pretty fast (I think) so i'm not gonne side with Enews on this. but hey if he ever did get back with kaite I wouldn't mind Smile
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 pm

I agree.. Where is Jasmine now? And the Hayden thing is a while ago now..
    And as much as I wanna beleive that Jesse and Katie are back together I dont think it's true.. But again, there must be something there cause rumers is not just rumors.. There is always a little part of it that is true. Maybe they starte talking again. ANd now they think they are back together..
    But Both of them have said several times that they think they will get back together again someday.. Maybe that day is really soon. Very Happy
    Let's hope so Smile
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:13 am

oh perez. lol
    this article indicates that Jesse and Hayden were dating for a few weeks recently..

http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-16-pain-in-the-ass-gets-dumped
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 pm

adriiii wrote:oh perez. lol
    this article indicates that Jesse and Hayden were dating for a few weeks recently..

http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-16-pain-in-the-ass-gets-dumped

that was so predictable, that Perez was gonna write an article about that Razz I think he's pathetic... Hayden is not too young for Jesse but.. she's like one of those party chicks, ya know... I'd loved to see Jesse & Katie back together... but I just don't want to belive this sh*t until I see a proof
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:41 pm

aww man! i didn't even know any of this was going on ... shows you how much i've be on here. haha but i don't know if i believe all this, because one person's saying something and another person's saying something else ... it's just so hard to believe like any of it. haha i think until i start seeing pictures, or until Jesse confirms or denies this himself, i'm just gunna take it for what it's worth: gossip. haha
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:51 am

I thought he was with Jasmine???

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:43 pm