JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

The Names Jesse and Timmy mean...

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

The Names Jesse and Timmy mean... Empty The Names Jesse and Timmy mean...

Post  NikajMac Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 pm

The name Jesse is a baby boy name. The name Jesse comes from the English origin. In English The meaning of the name Jesse is: Jehovah exists. In the bible Jesse was shepherd-father of King David. Also used for girls

aw, is this cool or is this cool? Very Happy

meaning of Timothy:

The name Timothy is a baby boy name. The name Timothy comes from the English origin. In English The meaning of the name Timothy is: One who honors God. The biblical Timothy was the young Christian to whom Paul wrote. 'Let no man look down on your youth.'.

Ginger and Scot gave them sweet names.

Found that here: http://www.babyhold.com/list/American_Baby_Names/boys/page7/
    JMF
    JMF

Number of posts : 61
    Hobbies : Sing,baseball,shop,walking,cycling,football

The Names Jesse and Timmy mean... Empty Re: The Names Jesse and Timmy mean...

Post  JMF Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 am

NikajMac wrote:
    The name Jesse is a baby boy name. The name Jesse comes from the English origin. In English The meaning of the name Jesse is: Jehovah exists. In the bible Jesse was shepherd-father of King David. Also used for girls

aw, is this cool or is this cool? Very Happy

meaning of Timothy:

The name Timothy is a baby boy name. The name Timothy comes from the English origin. In English The meaning of the name Timothy is: One who honors God. The biblical Timothy was the young Christian to whom Paul wrote. 'Let no man look down on your youth.'.

Ginger and Scot gave them sweet names.

Found that here: http://www.babyhold.com/list/American_Baby_Names/boys/page7/
    Not bad,i like boys names and sweet:)

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:57 am