JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?]

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?] Empty The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?]

Post  JesseMAC22 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:13 am

You guys remember back in '07 when Jesse announced that Timmy would be in the "new" Leonardo DiCaprio film?

He wasn't lying! I found this deleted scene from the movie on YouTube with Timmy in it. Though, he doesn't have any lines in this scene, you can tell that Jesse's rubbed off on him Laughing Wink

**The video's quality isn't so great, but it's the best I could find**

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?] Empty Re: The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?]

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 am

Sorry but it's a pity that it is a deleted scene and Tim isn't with DiCaprio or Winslet...
    Anyway thanks for posting and Tim in some ways do look like young Jess Very Happy
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?] Empty Re: The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?]

Post  Jmaclover89 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 pm

thats cool but sad he didn't actally get a better part in the movie
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:12 pm

OMG so cute!!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:06 am

awww Timmy is so sweet The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?] 110686 The Story About Timmy [idk where to put this?] 110686

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:37 pm