JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CNN goes BTS of Alvin 2 w/Jesse McCartney

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

CNN goes BTS of Alvin 2 w/Jesse McCartney Empty CNN goes BTS of Alvin 2 w/Jesse McCartney

Post  JesseMacDeparture Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 am

Here's part of the interview, too:
    CNN: What's it like to be part of the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" franchise?

Jesse McCartney: The Chipmunks have been around since my parents, and even before then. Sitting on the couch at 10 years old, eating cereal and watching the Chipmunks as a kid, being one of my favorite cartoons -- it's a little strange.

CNN: Have you had to work with a vocal coach to tap into the Chipmunk voice?

McCartney: I have a naturally low speaking voice, so when I get there, he warms me up a little. We go through some drills because Theodore has the highest voice of all three of the Chipmunks.

CNN: Do they record your voice in real time, and then speed it up?

McCartney: You have to do it slower than real time and pitch your voice up. I talk really slowly with the same intensity of a normal conversation, and that's sort of what they take and then they speed it up.

It's a really fine line. You either sound like a Chipmunk or an alien. You do the same line 50 times until you get it right.
    READ MORE

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:44 am