JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked’ Interview w/ Jesse McCartney

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked’ Interview w/ Jesse McCartney Empty ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked’ Interview w/ Jesse McCartney

Post  jessefan Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 am

Jesse looks hot!! Very Happy

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked’ Interview w/ Jesse McCartney Empty Re: ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked’ Interview w/ Jesse McCartney

Post  jessecraze Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 am

WHOA THAT HAIR! *whistles* maaaaaan he looks goood <3 amazing!!! i'm super excited for the new chipmunks (: Totally gonna try to take my nieces and nephew to see it!!! wooo!
    jessefan
    jessefan

‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked’ Interview w/ Jesse McCartney Empty Re: ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked’ Interview w/ Jesse McCartney

Post  jessefan Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:46 am

Hopefully I can go too! Jesse was in his PJ's when he got the phone call Wink
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 am

jessefan wrote:Hopefully I can go too! Jesse was in his PJ's when he got the phone call Wink

lol that was something special to remember Wink
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:38 am

jessecraze wrote:
    jessefan wrote:Hopefully I can go too! Jesse was in his PJ's when he got the phone call Wink

lol that was something special to remember Wink

It sure was! Wink Wink
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:08 am

he looks more and more like Leo to me! In a positive way of course! He looks better though :-D
    ♥♥♥ love this video! I love how he said that he was in his PJ's! :-D can't wait to watch this with my little brother! He loves Alvin and the Chipmunks :-D ♥♥

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:24 pm