JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+9
ILoveJesseMac
Jmaclover89
JesseMacDeparture
nadzrox12
NikajMac
jesseluver182
jmacislove
theone_bettytam
monia16
13 posters

Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article Empty Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article

Post  monia16 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:52 am

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/14/jesse-mccartney-nude-photo-cease-and-desist/

Jesse McCartney wants everyone to know ... if you publish a nude photo of him - even one that looks like him - he'll sue you.

It seems a photo is floating around ... showing what looks like a naked McCartney all by his lonesome.

McCartney's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, has fired off a cease and desist letter to any web site that would dare publish the photo.

Holley warns, "a person is attempting to circulate a nude photo which purports to be Mr. McCartney." She goes on, "McCartney was unaware of the taking of this alleged photo, did not knowingly participate in the taking of this photo, and certainly did not consent to the taking of such photo."

Holley says in the letter, "it appears that this photo has been manipulated and doctored by computer software."

Holley says the publication of the photo "would be a grave invasion of Mr. McCartney's privacy rights" and she'll go after anyone who publishes it for "substantial monetary damages."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/14/jesse-mccartney-nude-photo-cease-and-desist/#ixzz0cZiCISQm
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article Empty Re: Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:40 am

Good to hear they're finally doing sth about that but maybe they should've done this earlier.

The comments are not that nice btw... and people still think Jesse's Paul's son, jesus...
    jmacislove

Number of posts : 98

Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article Empty Re: Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article

Post  jmacislove Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:30 am

I'm beginning to think that whoever posted this "nude" photo of Jesse McCartney is the one who hacked his account on Twitter. Another source of information had said it was an ex-girlfriend who done this. But, it's not him at all, I'm sure. As stated by his lawyer, "It's a doctored photo." In other words, it was photoshopped. I'd rather not see the photo.

New York, January 14 (ANI): A new pic of Jesse McCartney lying naked on a bed wearing just a "G-string" made of candy has surfaced.

Seemingly, the 22-year-old singer's ex-girlfriend had clicked the picture.

"An ex of his took it and has been sending it around," the New York Post quoted a source as saying.

Also, McCartney's lawyer added: "Mr. McCartney did not knowingly participate in the taking of this photo and did not consent to the taking of such a photo.

"In addition, the alleged photo of Mr. McCartney appears to have been manipulated and doctored by computer software." (ANI)

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/143466

Gah, it's 2010 people! What the heck have he done to deserve this? Mad
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:31 am

wait - is this nude photo of just him completely naked or does it just show his ass? and does it have any friends in the photo? if so, i think i might of seen it on some website bahahaha. that sucks!
    jmacislove

Post  jmacislove Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 am

jesseluver182 wrote:wait - is this nude photo of just him completely naked or does it just show his ass? and does it have any friends in the photo? if so, i think i might of seen it on some website bahahaha. that sucks!

Him lying on the bed with nothing on but a "g-string" made of candy?! scratch
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 am

Jesse's twitter was hacked? WHAT? WHEN? didn't notice... what did the hacker write? OMGG!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY PICTURES EMBARASSING JESSE!
    nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

Post  nadzrox12 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 am

an ex-girlfriend released the nude photo???!????!?? if it's true...how could she?? and it better have not been JASMINE!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
    i wonder whats going through his head...i feel sorry for him and his family!!!! Sad Sad

WATEVER HAPPENS JESSE WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!!!
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Wow, this year isn't going well for Jesse right now. First the leaked song, then his Twitter was hacked, and now this! I agree with jmacislove, it might be the hacker. If it is the hacker, either Jesse really pissed this person off or this person doesn't have a life. I go with the second option. Geez, I hope the photo doesn't hit the Internet, even if it is photoshopped. No

We'll support you no matter what, Jesse!
    jmacislove

Post  jmacislove Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 pm

I was on Twitter and read this tweet from a guy named Nik Richie who writes for http://thedirty.com. I've been to the site before after googling for photos of Jesse McCartney and it literally lives up to its domain address (dirty) and they're not very nice. I found a photo of Jesse McCartney and his friend, Todd, hanging out at what appeared to be a club. Jesse was whispering something in his ear along with a drink in his hand. Yes, they said the usual.. he's gay, blah blah. Their were also two other photos of him hanging out with two party girls.

nikrichie: Jesse McCartney tell your lawyers to back off. I haven't even posted your naked pictures yet.

-.-
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:07 pm

ok woah i'm so lost it seems like over night alot has happend I guese I better not sleep anymore I miss to much Jmac action lol.
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:14 pm

I hate this.. I mean it's EVERYWHERE!! Every blog, news papers, just everywhere.. Shocked Something I find so disgusting is that when he does something good or something new with his music not everyone writes about it.. But when it's a nude photo that is not really real EVERYBODY writes about it.. Exclamation Mad Mad
    And just some dumb sick people with no lives plays with it on photoshop or whatever..
    Something Jesse really hates is this. And now I bet it's all he thinks about right now..
    To be honest, it wont be long before it's out.. It always comes out.. And that sucks.. Mad
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Leaked song
    Hacked Twitter
    Leaked photo
    is this for real... or is this press?

I sure hope they wouldn't try to get press this way. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't.
    But Man.... A good "FML" statement for Mr. Jesse this year, right? haha
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm

all i can say is - this SUCKS for Jesse. i hope everything gets in order, like SOON. haha
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 pm

it'll pass and hopefully soon.

its sick that ppl enjoy doing this. its just terrible and i doubt one of his ex girlfriends would be THAAAT classless to do something like that. some jer probably took advantage of the whole thing with Katie and Hayden or whatever that happened recently and said well it already had a good story behind now would be a good time.

its sick
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 am

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!

http://perezhilton.com/category/jesse-mccartney/

Want To See Jesse McCartney NAKED???

Us too! BADLY!!!

This morning, we received an email from Kinsella Weitzman Iser Kump & Aldisert LLP, aka Jesse McCartney's lawyers. Attached was a cease and desist order, asking us to remove any published photographs of Jesse in all his nekkid glory. The letter states:

"We are litigation counsel for Jesse McCartney. It has come to our attention that a person is attempting to circulate a nude photo which purports to be Mr. McCartney. Mr. McCartney was unaware of the taking of this alleged photo, did not knowingly participate in the taking of this photo and certainly did not consent to the taking of such a photo. He has no recollection of the taking of this photo and it appears that his photo has been manipulated and doctored by computer software."

Then, it goes on to threaten us about publishing it and his personal rights, etc., etc.

Thing is, we didn't publish them, because we don't have them. We've never even seen them!

But they are out there, and damn it, we will find them!

Read More: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez HiltonJesse McCartney http://perezhilton.com/category/jesse-mccartney/#ixzz0cgbubcMH
    Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

IS THIS A THREAT TO JESSE????

OMG PEREZ, SUCK IT! UH! I so hope that he won't find this.... :'( This thing makes me cry ohh!!!!! I so feel with Jesse Sad
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 am

It's so sad.. And when Perez finds it, he IS gonna post it.. Like, he doesn't care.. But Jesse will sue right? So, maybe he wont do it.. But if he does it will not come as a surprise though.. He's a shameless F***..
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 pm

i would like to think that he wouldn't post something, if he does in fact find something, because he knows now that he'll get in trouble if he does ... so, why would he do it??
    BodyLanguage

Post  BodyLanguage Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:25 pm

He won't post it. Caaaalllm down.

LIKE you guys dont secretly want to see it. Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article 690817 Shocked Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article 678787
    haha I'm just kidding

Kind of.

Last edited by BodyLanguage on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 pm

ILoveJesseMac wrote:It's so sad.. And when Perez finds it, he IS gonna post it.. Like, he doesn't care.. But Jesse will sue right? So, maybe he wont do it.. But if he does it will not come as a surprise though.. He's a shameless F***..

perez would have psoted it but all the pictures of it have been taken down. it says it on his site when u look Jesse up and stuff and he talks about how his lawyers will sue
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:15 am

Hey. You guys know Perez. He'll do anything to embarrass ANYONE! He's not scared of Jesse's Lawyer.....
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Post  ILoveJesseMac Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:44 am

NikajMac wrote:Hey. You guys know Perez. He'll do anything to embarrass ANYONE! He's not scared of Jesse's Lawyer.....

Exactly.. He doesn't care.. He'll do anything just to embarrass any celeb.. Or dig dirt up, and he doesn't care if it hurts someone or bring trouble or ruin someones career cause it helps his career.. He only think about him self and all the money he can get. So, I KNOW for a fact that when he finds it he will be the first one to post it..
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 am

ILoveJesseMac wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:Hey. You guys know Perez. He'll do anything to embarrass ANYONE! He's not scared of Jesse's Lawyer.....

Exactly.. He doesn't care.. He'll do anything just to embarrass any celeb.. Or dig dirt up, and he doesn't care if it hurts someone or bring trouble or ruin someones career cause it helps his career.. He only think about him self and all the money he can get. So, I KNOW for a fact that when he finds it he will be the first one to post it..

he's selfish.... I hope that he won't post it... if he finds it Sad
    BodyLanguage

Post  BodyLanguage Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:20 pm

dude. you guys. Perez will not post it.
    R e l a x
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:02 pm

He could do it, I mean, he has posted nude pictures of other celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens and controversial like Oscar DeLa Oya, and they too threatened to sue. But idk, I hope not. Even tho I wouldn't mind seeing it Wink , I wouldn't want the embarrassment he will go through if those pictures get leaked.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:17 pm

BodyLanguage wrote:He won't post it. Caaaalllm down.

LIKE you guys dont secretly want to see it. Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article 690817 Shocked Jesse McCartney No nude photo---TMZ article 678787
    haha I'm just kidding

Kind of.

haha girl, you and i are on the same page Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:10 am